Round 18 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Kelly injury, traded out for Coniglio has just cost me 2 ******* trades.

Wasted 2 trades and copped a donut by getting Cogs in FML

Only 2 trades left know and I have to burn 1 on Coniglio.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
2014 - 8235
2015 - 34627 (was 1894 and round 2 then touk miller to van berlo and rockliff happened)
2016 - 7236
2017 - 36560
2018 - 10228

Current 3310 and sliding.
In every hard luck story for the past 5 seasons you'll see his name mentioned.

That campaigner is kryptonite.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Cheers mate.

Oh believe me I have fun in this game trading my arse off, laughing at Here2tellyouwhy outdoing me with Roughy moves and all the other funny s**t that all you kents post on here. LOL!

It's definitely a game of highs and lows that's for sure.

One week you can be on top of the world and then the next week the SC gods become angry at you, strike your team down with lightening and make you suffer!

I always feel that I make a couple of 50\50 decisions that cost me every year. This year in the byes I traded out Smith instead of Hore. That has come back to bite me in the arse with Cogs now injured and no trades left!

UDL over Rooze and not picking up Stack and ROB were also costly errors.

Still to be in the top 1000 even if it has only been for a couple of weeks is a good achievement this year. Just got to work on making my petrol tickets (trades) last longer to keep the momentum going.

It's a pretty easy place these days to be welcoming to new comers and offer advice and talk a lot of funny s**t with everyone on here as all the posters on this forum are genuine top blokes.
Next year instead of out-Roughie-maneouvring each other we should see who can go the longest without trading :drunk:

The Kingslayer

Under Transfer Embargo
Jun 12, 2019
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chelsea, Dragons FFC
Selwood out for JDunkley to finish the team with 3 trades and $15k in the bank. Happy to hold Walsh as my M8 with the Blues hitting form and the kid just being a gun.

4 left, no trades this week. I'm still not sure whether I want to bring in Whitfield given he's made of tissue paper like most of those kents @ GWS and the player I was planning to trade him in for in Crisp seems to actually be running into reasonable form with more midfield time potentially on the horizon. I don't really want to burn 2 in order to trade some other campaigner like Ryan to him... will reassess next week.

Also, just want to add to the kenties considering quitting and to the board in general; the last 2 seasons (particularly this one where I've found more time to be active) have easily been the most fun I've had playing this kent of a game in general. Regardless of whether I was ranked top 200 or top 200k I would still come back and play again just for the banter and constant Alfing that this board provides. What other place on the internet can you find other people who will freely melt with you when some s**t campaigner premo averaging 110 decides to s**t out a 50?

SC is undoubtedly a campaigner of a game. However, it's a bloody addictive and alluring campaigner at that. Here's to more Alfing and top quality GIFs in the future :moustache: :moustache:

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Need to trade Cogs and still have logue at D6.

1. Cogs + Moore (haw) > neale + rookie ( 2 trades left + $103k bank
2. Cogs > treloar (3 trades, logue d6, $0)
3. Cogs > Whitfield (3 trades, hately/Clarke m8, $0
4. Cogs + Moore > greene + milera (both more mid time, 2 trades left )

If Logue named then thinking option 1 but tempted by option 4 to remove rookies. then 2 trades for injury.

Last edited:
Need to trade Cogs and still have logue at D6.

1. Cogs + Moore (haw) > neale + rookie ( 2 trades left + $103k bank
2. Cogs > treloar (3 trades, logue d6, $0)
3. Cogs > Whitfield (3 trades, hately/Clarke m8, $0
4. Cogs + Moore > greene + miles (both more mid time, 2 trades left )

If Logue named then thinking 1 but need 2 trades to bring in Whitfield
GCS Miles? He's out this week

If Logue is named then grab Treloar or another other MID premo, just using the 1 trade

If you avoid injuries for a week or 2, you can 1 up/1 down then to upgrade D6 then, then try hold onto that last trade

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
GCS Miles? He's out this week

If Logue is named then grab Treloar or another other MID premo, just using the 1 trade

If you avoid injuries for a week or 2, you can 1 up/1 down then to upgrade D6 then, then try hold onto that last trade
Cheers. auto correct on phone changed Milera. Option 1 is safest, if logue named. Other option if hately back in, take Whitfield and play clarke/hately - they may score better than logue.

Mikevk123

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Thoughts on trades guys. Got 5 trades left atm. Have Worpel as F6, Hartlett at D6 and Stack at M8 atm. Should I take the punt on stack to Merrett this week or wait another one. Having rocky sucks atm to after holding him all that time. Really have been thinking could just go Rocky-Henderson Stack-Merrett but I want trades left for finals/injury carnage.

Attachments

• 762EC893-21BA-4210-BA34-B2AB69069C51.png
    762EC893-21BA-4210-BA34-B2AB69069C51.png
    982.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 70C9DD22-F714-49AA-B75F-3A5B6E46C4C4.png
    70C9DD22-F714-49AA-B75F-3A5B6E46C4C4.png
    907 KB · Views: 53
Cheers. auto correct on phone changed Milera. Option 1 is safest, if logue named. Other option if hately back in, take Whitfield and play clarke/hately - they may score better than logue.
Milera and Greene yolo :)

Wait for teams and then back yourself

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Looking to upgrade M8 helmet Brayshaw for one of my last 2 trades.

Already have Fyfe, Cripps, Macrae, Neale, Treloar, Shiel, and O'meara.

Is Hunter, Henderson or Sidearse worth the sideways trade for the rest of the year?
Or should I hold and pray to the supercoach gods this muppet who finished 3rd in the brownlow last year and had 2 good JLT scores comes good...

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

Is Hunter, Henderson or Sidearse worth the sideways trade for the rest of the year?
Or should I hold and pray to the supercoach gods this muppet who finished 3rd in the brownlow last year and had 2 good JLT scores comes good...
With just two trades and little cash left I think you are pretty well stuck with him for the season now

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Sitting comfortably in 2nd place in my mates league, despite being my first year. I am considering some rookie downgrades to generate some cash as still have 6 trades lefts. Any thoughts much appreciated

View attachment 710589

Nice team!

Issues:
-M8
-no Junkley, Boak, Hurn
-Parish, Blakely (fix one now, one at start of finals?)

You don't need 3 x rookies around 230-270k ( Hately, Clarke, Answerth ). Assuming Hately is back, trade one of the other two (Answerth has DPP but Clarke better JS and scoring) to a 102k to free up cash.
Allows you to upgrade Parish or Blakely this week.

But still have the issue of M8, which could work with looping, or you could look to a cheaper premo type eg. Worpel, Hanners?

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills

Junkley, Bont, Oliver potentially worth it.
The others, no.

Do you have a loopable M9/F7 option?

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Picked a good time to get Dunkley.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's a win-win for all of us getting Dunkley this week. There are only two possible outcomes.

1. He continues to be a premo and we enjoy it for the run home.
2. We break him through form or injury but in doing so destroy the season for all you campaigners who have no trades left.
:moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back