Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Thursday and the teams named

The first day of the 4 Days of Carnage

Everybody now! :musicnotes:

On the first day of carnage, the website said to meeee.... Coniglio gone for the sea-son

On the second day of carnage, the website said to meee.... Hately dropped for no rea-son, and Coniglio gone for the seas-son

On the third day of carnage, the website said to meee.... VC Grundy scores 67, Hately dropped for no rea-son, and Coniglio gone for the sea-son

On the fourth day of carnage, the website said to meee.... random late-withdrawals, VC Grundy scores 67, Hately dropped for no rea-son, and Coniglio gone for the sea-sonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yeo or Billings?
Both fine options

Yeo for the higher average, contested ball and tackles (even though Billings has been tackling a s**t load lately)

Does getting Billings keep a MID/FWD in your midfield to open up DPP? If so then do that

Both fine options

Yeo for the higher average, contested ball and tackles (even though Billings has been tackling a s**t load lately)

Does getting Billings keep a MID/FWD in your midfield to open up DPP? If so then do that
No

I’m looking at trading Larkey and either move Danger from mid to forward line (to get Yeo) or trading Larkey straight swap Billings keeping Danger in midfield. Have cash to do this.

Cogs - > Daniel if named
Cogs - > Taranto if Daniel not named

I just need the M/F swing cover. But I think I am giving up too many points going with any other forward so it's Daniel or a mid.

Taranto has a soft draw and is almost the #1 mid now. But Whitfield should attract the tags.

Now I am tempted by Billings - why is he tackling a lot more all of a sudden?

Ratten could throw him into the CBA mix too.

I had been set on trading Cogs to Zorko with my last trade but I think I might grab Parker instead. He seems to have more consistent score output than Zorko and a higher average for the same price.

This is how my team finishes up

Screenshot_20190718-121311_SuperCoach.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had been set on trading Cogs to Zorko with my last trade but I think I might grab Parker instead. He seems to have more consistent score output than Zorko and a higher average for the same price.

View attachment 710855
Parker’s average with JPK back is quite different from his season average.

Some word that Billings missed training today with a foot/ankle issue

PuLi-ft6GZc43Nk4XW0AA9Dkzwqvlkg8_0Bm_msNja-xWtybj09rZVL8Xj0FdzHWdyvWxbyHb6E5D1cd0VC4qocr283zCQspOo3ZhIOQ=w450-h327-nc

View attachment 710855

I would have traded Cogs to a Defender. less points than Parker but I'd rather be looping an M8 score out out Setters & Hately than have Answerth at D6 for the rest of the year.

I would have traded Cogs to a Defender. less points than Parker but I'd rather be looping an M8 score out out Setters & Hately than have Answerth at D6 for the rest of the year.

I hadn't considered that :think:

Negatives: Lots of things.

Positives: Dunkley in this week for Coniglio. Still have 3 trades left. Next week can do Hind (who hopefully will play and make a little bit more cash) down to Noble, allowing me to FINALLY upgrade Setterfield. However now i've brought Dunkley in (which was never in my plans but is an absolute must have), it may be better to swing Danger into the mids for the run home and turn Setters into the most reliable F6 I can afford.

After that would still have a trade left for the run home to cover another injury.

Looking to upgrade M8 helmet Brayshaw for one of my last 2 trades.

Already have Fyfe, Cripps, Macrae, Neale, Treloar, Shiel, and O'meara.

Is Hunter, Henderson or Sidearse worth the sideways trade for the rest of the year?
Or should I hold and pray to the supercoach gods this muppet who finished 3rd in the brownlow last year and had 2 good JLT scores comes good...
Hold the trade

Looking to upgrade M8 helmet Brayshaw for one of my last 2 trades.

Already have Fyfe, Cripps, Macrae, Neale, Treloar, Shiel, and O'meara.

Is Hunter, Henderson or Sidearse worth the sideways trade for the rest of the year?
Or should I hold and pray to the supercoach gods this muppet who finished 3rd in the brownlow last year and had 2 good JLT scores comes good...
sideways trading to the 3 you mentioned is probably not worth it, Bray could pump our respectable 90-100 scores from here whilst the player you bring in could fail

hold the trade

Yeo or Billings?

I'd go with Yeo but I already have Billings.

Yeo is who I'm considering for Coniglio, probably the best option I can afford, would've preferred Bont but he's out of my price range and he's doubtful anyway.

Conglio -> Yeo, Taranto or Duncan

Looking ahead to Round 23 (SC Grand Final), Taranto vs Suns and Yeo vs Hawks @ Optus Stadium.

Champion Data ranks Geelong as having the easiest draw on the run home with Five games against bottom 10 sides.

Thoughts? :think:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back