Trades Round 18 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been gone for me every week....until something else has come up and the alternative has been a donut.

To be honest, even if faced with the same scenario, I'll consider the donut.

Gone.

Cogs and Hanners with 98k in the bank. Need 2 short term options for under 1.3m. Open to suggestions, after a quick scan I’ve come up with:

Cripps - GC this week (160 last time)
Hunter - 124 (Cats) 154 today, next 2 v Saints and Freo both under the roof

I literally can't make trades because I can't look at Brayspud's face on the website. Not even joking, I feel sick looking at him. Won't log onto the site until thursday teams now. Forty ******* four....my god.... and I complained about his 70s...I feel so infuriated right now I can't even put it into words. So thankful I didn't watch that game today because I deadset would have deleted team then and there.

I literally can't make trades because I can't look at Brayspud's face on the website. Not even joking, I feel sick looking at him. Won't log onto the site until thursday teams now. Forty ******* four....my god.... and I complained about his 70s...I feel so infuriated right now I can't even put it into words. So thankful I didn't watch that game today because I deadset would have deleted team then and there.
Mate trade him out the minute lockout opens so he’s not sitting in there. But please don’t trade him to anyone that’s in my side.... and please warn everyone as to who you’re trading him to 😉

Lipinski > Taranto/Any mid (Boak back to forwards)
Baker/Bewley/Logue > Rookie

Not sure which mid to get. The only 3 players I don’t have out of the top 10 averaging mids are Taranto, Whitfield and Duncan. Might have to do Smith to Whitfield in defence instead.

Mate trade him out the minute lockout opens so he’s not sitting in there. But please don’t trade him to anyone that’s in my side.... and please warn everyone as to who you’re trading him to 😉
I seriously can't do it until maybe tuesday at the earliest. Any earlier and I'll skip past the trade button and go straight for delete team. The spud scored forty ******* four points.

I seriously can't do it until maybe tuesday at the earliest. Any earlier and I'll skip past the trade button and go straight for delete team. The spud scored forty ******* four points.
84039F92-BB0F-41A7-BC41-88391C8939B6.jpeg

Sorry I had to

As bad as that is, still isn't as bad as BJK#5 who captained Cogs for an on field 0. Will always be second to his cursedness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we even put our self through this at this point? I must just be a masochist or something

Why do we even put our self through this at this point? I must just be a masochist or something
I knew I was a masochist ever since I waited 5 rounds to bring in Lloyd at the start of the season. I never knew one player could cause me so much pain after dealing with parker last year. Parker was a star compared to Brayspud this year. I wish I had just traded him all those weeks ago when I had the chance. Now it's just forced trades every week and I can't get rid of the hack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back