Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Docherty injury and how bad ie. will he play next week?
Same calf he injured last week. No chance of finals. No chance he plays

FML Norf play in the first match of the round on Thursday, so I need to hold my last trade as I won't know the teams for other matches. Gimpkin survives and it pisses me right off. Hopefully Riccardi plays and I can loophole them

I get a look at Rivers before I make a decision on trading Doch

Don't think I have any other injury concerns, maybe Zac Williams?

I'll have about $460k for a Doc replacement.

The obvious thing to do is to wait until after Tobe/Rivers has played before trading (just in case they go big again).

It's a shame that WCE vs NMFC is 1st up, as we tend to just bomb forward... So drop-off defenders like Hurn, Barrass & Sheppard could have a field day.

An_Orange

Debutant
Jun 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
FML Norf play in the first match of the round on Thursday, so I need to hold my last trade as I won't know the teams for other matches. Gimpkin survives and it pisses me right off. Hopefully Riccardi plays and I can loophole them

I get a look at Rivers before I make a decision on trading Doch

Don't think I have any other injury concerns, maybe Zac Williams?
North playing first is bollocks. I've got both Goldy and Simpkin and $150k but looks like I'm going to have to wait until I see Rivers before deciding trading Doc to Ryan.

footyfanatic111

Team Captain
May 15, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Thankfully kept one last trade.
Docherty to Zac williams if named or dan Houston (all I can afford)
Enter No Trades Club.
Hopefully a couple grand final wins

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

exit

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like I'm safely into my main GF. Have one trade and $63,700 bank.

Still have Cogs and Doch. Unlikely Cogs returns but have cover for him.
Don't have defence cover, so Doch to best defender I can afford, I guess.

Hopefully no more carnage. Yeah right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
3 trades too.

Will need to flick Doch off. Possibly back to Houston? Also liking Cerra as a POD option.

Waiting on Jordan Dawson. If he doesn't come back will need to flick him off for a defender too.

If any other players go down I'm f**ked. My bench aren't playing.

Benchpress

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Was meant to upgrade the Shoe burger or try to get ROB for Bronzestein but still have Cognilio and Docherty to deal with so I'll most likely have to use it on one of them

Was meant to upgrade the Shoe burger or try to get ROB for Bronzestein but still have Cognilio and Docherty to deal with so I'll most likely have to use it on one of them

Your a unlucky Kent for getting Neale 💩 sandwich last week...as a new member .

Benchpress

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Your a unlucky Kent for getting Neale 💩 sandwich last week...as a new member .
I had Neale as C. Didn't take Watson's score for Doc in case Lloyd or Helmet were managed, figured he'd be a late out if he wasn't fit enough to play no... Cognilio and Riccardi dropped. All this and I'm somehow still 138 in front of opponent with Grundy to play vs his Greenwood

I had Neale as C. Didn't take Watson's score for Doc in case Lloyd or Helmet were managed, figured he'd be a late out if he wasn't fit enough to play no... Cognilio and Riccardi dropped. All this and I'm somehow still 138 in front of opponent with Grundy to play vs his Greenwood

Wow that's good with all that carnage.

I'll prob lose my cashie witch sux the Kent had Telly and had all my good POD players .
The joys of SC.

Out of all my finals. No Granny for me this year. Just needed 85 from Neale in one of them. Ah well.

1 trade left.

Doch out means Sholl fills in at D6. Another ton from him would be welcome, but is unlikely.

Draper will become NicNat or Rob.

Out of all my finals. No Granny for me this year. Just needed 85 from Neale in one of them. Ah well.

1 trade left.

Doch out means Sholl fills in at D6. Another ton from him would be welcome, but is unlikely.

Draper will become NicNat or Rob.

SC carnage every year in SC finals..
Rookies pulling out premo scores.
Premos pulling out rookie score
Injury's etc.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Will have about $484k to get a defender for Doc (or play Rivers).

Williams.
Houli.
Salem.

Those 3 jump out first. Strange times requiring a premium for one week alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back