Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have 26k in the bank, I have Doch and McGovern in the hospital, one trade left and provided no one else gets dropped no donuts after Xerri who plays the opening game... I WANT to go Doch to Barass (I think he goes nuts with no McGovern) but that leaves me with no VC (if Ricarddi back) and no loops, so alternative is I hold Doch and trade McGovern to someone under $452k (I have Zilliams) thoughts?

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hmmmm got a dilemma here, got some options want some thoughts.

1- KEEP DOCH, bench and replace with Greaves who has scored well enough to cover, trade Mosquito to Dusty/Acres (who is smashing it lately)/Walters/Smith
2- Trade Doch to Helmet/Stewart/Barras, trade Mosquito for Buckley and field him.

End of the day comes down to the difference between the rookies and the premo's.

thoughts?

Im leaning towards 1, purely because Greaves has 2 good games under his belt, Buckley only 1.

Benchpress

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Two options I'm thinking.
1. Keep Doc and let Watson cover him, trade Cognilio to Telly and award him the VC badge. Titchell/Treloar are affordable as well..

2. If Cognilio is named, trade Doc to Ryan or another Defender under 551,400.

@rocker the apprentice needs insight and logic again and it's not letting me tag you.
IMG_20200915_013056.jpg

rocker_oz33 there we go

Last edited:
Two options I'm thinking.
1. Keep Doc and let Watson cover him, trade Cognilio to Telly and award him the VC badge. Titchell/Treloar are affordable as well..

2. If Cognilio is named, trade Doc to Ryan or another Defender under 551,400.

@rocker the apprentice needs insight and logic again and it's not letting me tag you.

rocker_oz33 there we go

This week's draw not freindly to you as freo play the last game ...that sucks for the loopy with Watson.
I think cogs is named...plays second game...better for if Ricco is picked aswell.

Best case cogs picked...Ricco picked loop with SP Gardner.

Trade Doc to best option.

Your team pretty good for first year....you'll improve Chol loads next year look out.

Is getting Telly point chasing or is he back? Didn't get to watch that match.
They're playing the Norf Melbourne Kangawitches hats. Another 150+ coming right up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benchpress

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This week's draw not freindly to you as freo play the last game ...that sucks for the loopy with Watson.
I think cogs is named...plays second game...better for if Ricco is picked aswell.

Best case cogs picked...Ricco picked loop with SP Gardner.

Trade Doc to best option.

Your team pretty good for first year....you'll improve Chol loads next year look out.
Thanks for all the help mate!

coylez

Club Legend
May 25, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Storm
Which one should I do guys?

Opt 1: S Doch > D Houston & M Pickett > J Simpkin
Opt 2: S Doch > K Simpson & M Pickett > D Houston
Opt 3: S Doch > C Daniel & M Pickett > C Ellis-Yolmen
Opt 4: S Doch > H Clarke & M Pickett > T Kelly

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
OK, I know Roughy manoeuvres are limited to SP campaigners like Gawn and Grundy and Fyfe 5 times a season, BUT I can't afford McGovern to Saad or Barrass or Houli, but I could afford to bring back, the man the myth the party legend that is Dan Houston. Sure he burned me earlier in the season, but that just means he owes me right? Since his 'holiday' he is averaging 108 (massive sample size) I think the pies are a good matchup for him. There aren't other options (unless I trade Doch and have no loophole which I think will cost me more points)
The Giants don't kick long enough for Coffield to score highly, Lukosius has been dire last two, not convinced by JJ/Bailey Willams and Salem.

I think the other alternative is Daniel Rich

Spider Eater

Importer/Exporter
Feb 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
OK, I know Roughy manoeuvres are limited to SP campaigners like Gawn and Grundy and Fyfe 5 times a season, BUT I can't afford McGovern to Saad or Barrass or Houli, but I could afford to bring back, the man the myth the party legend that is Dan Houston. Sure he burned me earlier in the season, but that just means he owes me right? Since his 'holiday' he is averaging 108 (massive sample size) I think the pies are a good matchup for him. There aren't other options (unless I trade Doch and have no loophole which I think will cost me more points)
The Giants don't kick long enough for Coffield to score highly, Lukosius has been dire last two, not convinced by JJ/Bailey Willams and Salem.

I think the other alternative is Daniel Rich

Shame the Eagles play first.
Houston and Rich are decent options... would be hard for me to bring in Houston after spending all season trying to find the time to get rid of him.. haha and Rich has burnt me in the past but has been solid recently.
I think I'd take a gamble and go Rich to have a big one against Carlton.

An_Orange

Debutant
Jun 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Thinking very hard about just letting Rivers cover Doc and using my last trade to do Grundy to Gawn. I'll probably chicken out and go Doc to Ryan though as it lets me look at Rivers' score first.

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Got $1.5k and 1 trade.

sddd.JPG

Option 1: Draper to JJK
- can then put the e on JJK and Simpkin with Wingard/Schoenberg there if they dont' score well
- would look Rivers with McPherson

Option 2: Docherty to a premo
- Rich is probably the best player I can afford.
- If I don't do option 1, i can wait to see how Rivers scores.

Option 3: Sideways a premo to someone with an easy game
- Gaff or T. Kelly are the only guys jumping out. I'd have to do this on Thursday
- If i went option 2 and rivers scored well, then no one really jumps out and I'd be left with an unused trade unless an injury popped up.

What would you do? I'm leaning towards option 1. Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back