Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1738096
1 trade left, 72.9k in the bank. Hold green? Was planning to use my last trade next week to get in HH for johnson (about 10k off atm, need johnson to go big this week w serong out), and just deal w green being out for 3. Not in a great position, but I am top 4k just trying to hold my rank while others with more trade aim to push. Will only have the 22 playing this week (if I hold green) and thats if maric plays. Im lucky to have steered clear of majority of the carnage but in my position any injury is big for me.

In your situation - 1 trade left and 22 playing (with little bench cover), I would hold Green and reassess next week as it will only take 1 long term injury for you then to have to potentially have a donut for the next 6 weeks.

If Maric is not selected (meaning donut this week and potentially 2 more), then you may as well 'roll the dice' and trade Green to the best possible mid super premo (shame Libba's played) you can afford.

Alright with Green out for 3 I'm trading him, prior to trade I've got 4 trades and 34k.

Deciding between: Parish, Docherty, Butters, Walsh, Miller

I think I like Parish best as an option in isolation. Docherty does give me better flexibility for def coverage, and also more trade options if I end up trading Day.

Thoughts?
View attachment 1738155
I’ve gone with Parish, great fixture after this weekend.

Well it was going to be

M. Johnson > LDU

But since the carnage has hit, it's now

T. Green > B. Crouch
J. Ridley > D. Moore

I know Ridley has been named but reality is he doesn't play and if he does, he's probably got a few week's of pretty crap scores while he recovers from bone bruising and gets his confidence back.

1 trade left!

Ridley trained this morning at the captains run. Still no certainty but at least he was there.

Green to Steele a bit crazy? Bit of cash generation too. Otherwise I feel Parish best option ( but lack of $ coul dhurt me going fwd).

Dunkley > Walsh
Green > Sicily

Avoiding a donut for now,but fielding Banks and Cincotta. Any more outs and I’m eating them 🍩

No trades. Deciding to hold my last trade for the DPP trade swap hack.

Johnson on for Green
Chesser on for Dunks/DCameron

(used the trade swap hack thingy to move Sheezel from def to forward for the week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first world problems as I’ve missed most of the carnage.

Dunkley still out? No problem, I have a 23rd premo so D Cameron takes over.
DC out? Sure, I guess I have to use “break glass in case of emergency” Maric.
Maric out? Ok, so I’m forced into a trade.

4 trades left. Currently a best team with HH as 23rd premo, with Sheezel at D6, Mills at M8, D Cameron at F6.

A) Either turn Sheldrick into Flanders? (1 trade) keeping Cameron and miss out on Sicily with b/e of 60?
B) Or Sheldrick into Harvey as cover, keeping 300k cash, keeping Cameron, and miss out on Sicily? (1 trade)
C) Or Sheldrick into Harvey, HH Def -> Fwd and DCameron into Sicily (2 trades)?

B gives me this.

IMG_1749.jpeg

At least I can still make this change tomorrow as tonight’s game doesn’t change this choice.

This might actually be the worst week of outs I've ever copped now

Dunkley
Serong
Lloyd
Warner
Cameron
Fyfe
Green
Sheldrick
Seamus ?

Facing at least 3 donuts

Can anyone tell me which premo of that lot is likely out the longest outside of Dunkley ?

Life has kicked my ass this week so haven't been able to pay attention

UTTER CARNAGE

5 outs this week, and still carrying Dunkley

Lloyd
Green
DCameron
Sheamus
Maric
Dunkley (2nd week)

Shuffling my team still leaves NO DONUTS, provided one of Maric or Sheamus are the sub and come on for even 1 solitary point.

So if that happens...... SCREW YOU SC GODS I WIN AGAIN!!!!!

200.gif

(inb4 Ridley late out..... KENTS!)

I'll even take Chesser's 38 points, but Briggs getting 182 will make up for it.

1689325428964.png

My initial plan was to downgrade Johnson to Cooper Harvey for some cash and then look to try make an upgrade next week.

But with Green out for ~3 and no more cover, I'm thinking it might be better to downgrade Green and keep Johnson as at least he will be playing. I doubt he loses a huge chunk of cash this week.

And I think I might roll the dice on Wagner as the downgrade rather than Harvey.

UTTER CARNAGE

5 outs this week, and still carrying Dunkley

Lloyd
Green
DCameron
Sheamus
Maric
Dunkley (2nd week)

Shuffling my team still leaves NO DONUTS, provided one of Maric or Sheamus are the sub and come on for even 1 solitary point.

So if that happens...... SCREW YOU SC GODS I WIN AGAIN!!!!!

200.gif

(inb4 Ridley late out..... KENTS!)

I'll even take Chesser's 38 points, but Briggs getting 182 will make up for it.

View attachment 1738305
I think I saw somewhere that SMitchell won't be sub?

Green > Parish
Ziebell > DUSTY - might be bad but idk I have very limited options and he seemed the best under 445k

1 trade left, this is what I have; ok coverage comparative to most I think with some combination of Sheez/Ashy/Dusty as 21st-23rd and Seamus Mitchell 24th man but not having Bont and English hurts a lot.

Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 7.44.45 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back