Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what should I do as i have three rucks English Briggs and Marshal so which two do I keep and who to trade out ??????????????

Guys what should I do as i have three rucks English Briggs and Marshal so which two do I keep and who to trade out ??????????????
I have the same, and I’m trading Briggs. He’s done his job.

Hi Guys
Can i get your thoughts on the below trades I'm thinking about doing.
8 trades, 2 boosts and $148,400 in the shed

Option 1
Johnson -> Boomer Harvey
Sheldrick -> Butters
Young -> Ryan
(Leaves $10,900)

Option 2
Johnson -> Boomer Harvey
Sheldrick -> Macrae
Young -> Ryan
(Leaves $37,200)

Or can you suggest something better?

Capture.JPG

Hi Guys
Can i get your thoughts on the below trades I'm thinking about doing.
8 trades, 2 boosts and $148,400 in the shed

Option 1
Johnson -> Boomer Harvey
Sheldrick -> Butters
Young -> Ryan
(Leaves $10,900)

Option 2
Johnson -> Boomer Harvey
Sheldrick -> Macrae
Young -> Ryan
(Leaves $37,200)

Or can you suggest something better?

View attachment 1737104
Option 1 IMHO

My instinct is no
St Kilda fans could probably correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he may be spending even more time up forward with King getting injured
He seems to score better when he's getting some midfield minutes
This is coming from someone who has traded him out this round
It shouldnt change his amount of time forward - been spending the majority of matches there anyway - but he's too up and down to be relied on. Could get a few 100s but would also expect a few 40s with that.

Very tempted to flip Cameron now. Just can't see him getting himself right and scoring tons any time soon.

Cameron plus Sheldrick or MJ to Sicily plus rookie looks tempting

SC13.7.23.png

Only 3 trades left. Season is done in terms of Overall.

In my cash league currently sitting 10th (8th-12th on equal points), so I've gotta win a couple of the next games to make finals.

Do I roll the dice this weekend and go:

Out: Dunkley Cameron
In: Butters Taranto

It will match two of my match ups POD.

Leaves me with 1 trade, but limited bench cover and Briggs as R2 for the rest of the season.

Would love any advice.

View attachment 1737135

Only 3 trades left. Season is done in terms of Overall.

In my cash league currently sitting 10th (8th-12th on equal points), so I've gotta win a couple of the next games to make finals.

Do I roll the dice this weekend and go:

Out: Dunkley Cameron
In: Butters Taranto

It will match two of my match ups POD.

Leaves me with 1 trade, but limited bench cover and Briggs as R2 for the rest of the season.

Would love any advice.

Tough spot. One trade a weak bench is a recipe for finals disaster. Not sure Butters or Taranto are red hot right now either.

Theres some sort of chance that Dunk, DC are back next week, and obviously Serong is. Maybe just grit teeth and hold this week?

Reckon I’m shelving Cheezel to Sic upgrade plans in light of Dunk still out and now Cameron injured.

Looking at Magic Johnson to Boomer Jnr (don’t expect his score to ever actually count, soo cheap DPP)

Then DCameron to Parish.

Could also cheapskate it and get Mills and pocket tons of cash, but Parish has a decent run, form and very low ownership.

Leaves 4 trades, cash in hand, but Cheezel still holding down D6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on the below lads and ladettes?

With Dunks & DCam being out of my FWD line, I am considering using my last two trades to bring in Sicily as a strategic move.

DPP swings in every line. DEF/FWD, DEF/MID, FWD/MID, RUCK/FWD.

Sheez is the main cover DEF/FWD, and also works if a Dunks/Gulden/Rozee/Taranto/Cogs FWD is needed MID or a Doc/Sinc/Daws/Daics DEF is needed MID.

Robbo/Cinc/Maric are break glass in case of EMG options, with Robbo the more reliable. Allison is the DEF/FWD swing and loop with Sheez. I prefer him over the popular WCE Dewar option as after this round he has 4 Sunday games (one the last game of the round, one third last and the other two second last), whereas Dewar has 2 Sunday games (one last game of the round). NFI about R24 with the floating fixture.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 4.56.16 pm.png

Tough spot. One trade a weak bench is a recipe for finals disaster. Not sure Butters or Taranto are red hot right now either.

Theres some sort of chance that Dunk, DC are back next week, and obviously Serong is. Maybe just grit teeth and hold this week?
This is what I'd normally do too. Just not sure if 2 wins out of 3 gets me into the finals. No benefit to holding trades if I don't make finals.

Okay first time this year asking for advice. One trade left. Have Sheldrick, Cameron and Dunks.

$165500 in the bank. If I trade Sheldrick, I have $512300 to spend on a player. Can be any of fwd, mid/fwd, def/fwd or Mid only. The only thing it can't be is def. only. Can get either Mills or Steele but would lose my only DPP swing between mid and forward. Would prefer a mid/fwd. Have Harvey and Mitchell covering for Dunks and Cameron. Do I hold the trade and wait for the inevitable season ending injury to someone else or go for it? If I go for it, who to? Looking at Tarryn Thomas and a couple of other options.

1689232853741.png
1689232892581.png

Okay first time this year asking for advice. One trade left. Have Sheldrick, Cameron and Dunks.

$165500 in the bank. If I trade Sheldrick, I have $512300 to spend on a player. Can be any of fwd, mid/fwd, def/fwd or Mid only. The only thing it can't be is def. only. Can get either Mills or Steele but would lose my only DPP swing between mid and forward. Would prefer a mid/fwd. Have Harvey and Mitchell covering for Dunks and Cameron. Do I hold the trade and wait for the inevitable season ending injury to someone else or go for it? If I go for it, who to? Looking at Tarryn Thomas and a couple of other options.

View attachment 1737151
View attachment 1737152

Cogs:thumbsu:

View attachment 1737151
View attachment 1737152
Hold, that last trade will save you a donut at some point. Keep it for at least another 3 weeks imo.

Fyfe MKennedy and Serong out of my mids this week lol

MKennedy to Steele leaves me 547k to upgrade Fyfe with.

Rowell, Titchell Cripps and Josh daicos look the pick of the bunch. All reasonable pods too. Josh and Rowell at 7% in particular. Any thoughts?

Fyfe MKennedy and Serong out of my mids this week lol

MKennedy to Steele leaves me 547k to upgrade Fyfe with.

Rowell, Titchell Cripps and Josh daicos look the pick of the bunch. All reasonable pods too. Josh and Rowell at 7% in particular. Any thoughts?
All those names have risk. Rowell might lift this week, Cripps probably has the ceiling and Carlton are playing with the pressure off.

I’ve decided to trade DC instead of Sheezel. Just no idea how long DC could be out for so feels like it makes sense to hold onto the fit player even if his form is a bit stanky. Good for looping with Dewar too.

Had planned to trade Briggs to English, is it still worth doing this trade with Cameron out (meaning I have to field Maric or Harvey). Or better off holding Briggsy and passing on English and making Cameron into Butters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back