Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had planned to trade Briggs to English, is it still worth doing this trade with Cameron out (meaning I have to field Maric or Harvey). Or better off holding Briggsy and passing on English and making Cameron into Butters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hope you didn't pass on English?

What is going on with Mitchell?! I’m confused. Managed. But emergency. What is this?!

Ok 3 trades left and let's see ...

Ridley
Lloyd
Warner
Dunkley
Serong
Fyfe

page regards GIF

Oh and Cameron it seems

Andy Samberg GIF

Have just pulled the trigger on a DCam -> Finlayson trade.

Uber POD and keeps me with ruck cover, but only one trade left. 🤔

Very annoying that we don’t have an indication of weeks. If he’s back next week, I’ve burned a trade with not much to show for it. If he misses again next week, every man and his dog will get off him and I’ll have to follow suit anyway. Doubt Collingwood will risk him this close and going so well, so can easily see a conservative approach turning into 2-3.

Have 2 players as cover (Ford and Maric), so is it worth a trade if I’m not copping donuts?

Was considering this too. Although not sure I'm keen on the up and down ride with Finlayson.
Good luck
I might join unless I wimp out
I might wimp out too, based on what I’ve added to my previous post. 😂

Not sure it’s worth half my remaining trades, but looks decent enough on paper. Decent run home against some average ruck oppo (Carlton, Coll maybe without DCam, Geelong), 4/7 remaining at home with a 6/8 ton record at AO.

Assuming they get no injuries, he plays 1 & 1/2 quarters max instead of 4, and so is “managed” with an “easy” week and will recover quicker.
Soooo put him on the bench and hope like crazy a Brisbane rookie plays alright?! Or cross fingers he is sub and someone is injured immediately. Neither of these options are great haha. This week is a nightmare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooo put him on the bench and hope like crazy a Brisbane rookie plays alright?! Or cross fingers he is sub and someone is injured immediately. Neither of these options are great haha. This week is a nightmare.
If Bris players are your only cover, looping them would be the go I’d say.

If you have Cooper Harvey as a MID and Titch ends up as sub, you could loop him with Harvey.

Sea Mitch looks like he might not get get a game ..
So I don't have much cash ...no one worth sideways him too .

Maric the only other kent beside Rebecca but he's JS is rock soild .

Maric to boomer jnr and sea Mitch to one of hammer or Sam Taylor.

Zero trades left..

with serong suspended, dunkley and cameron injured have to make a trade to avoid a donut

Cameron --> Mills

will mean im fielding himmelberg at f6 rest of year but can loop mills in the mids to hopefully eke out a couple more points every week. the gap between himmelberg at f6 and cameron there probably isnt that great

will be down to 1 trade and royally screwed if i get an injury in the ruckline but gotta roll the dice
no longer needed to do this as somehow angwin got named which gives me 22

his 30 points on field are saving me a trade this week

not all heroes wear capes

Have just pulled the trigger on a DCam -> Finlayson trade.

Uber POD and keeps me with ruck cover, but only one trade left. 🤔

Very annoying that we don’t have an indication of weeks. If he’s back next week, I’ve burned a trade with not much to show for it. If he misses again next week, every man and his dog will get off him and I’ll have to follow suit anyway. Doubt Collingwood will risk him this close and going so well, so can easily see a conservative approach turning into 2-3.

Have 2 players as cover (Ford and Maric), so is it worth a trade if I’m not copping donuts?
For what it's worth I've had Finny for a couple of months and it's a bit of a rollercoaster - with Lycett in, you're looking at key forward scores, not ruck scores, so very up and down. Reckon this week he could snag a few goals though.

With the Green news (and it being a hammy), I'm tempted to submit my entry to the No Trades Club (earliest ever entry by around 3-4 rounds lol).

If I trade Green to Doc, it means my 23rd premo (Jezza) can cover all four lines via DPP.

I'm already down Dunkley, D Cam and Green this week. Not sure I can bring myself to field Chesser, lol.

EDIT: have calmed down. Will probably just eat the Chesser score, unless there's confirmation that Green will be out for a while.

Last edited:
4 trades left and playing for cash leagues.
Need to stay in the top 8, 3 outs this week and 2 can be covered. 3rd can’t.
Had me thinking the below ⬇️

1 - Cameron to Steele, loose my ruck coverage.
2 - Serong to Parish, has great SC finals run and keep ruck coverage.
3 - Just leave the team alone.

4 trades left and playing for cash leagues.
Need to stay in the top 8, 3 outs this week and 2 can be covered. 3rd can’t.
Had me thinking the below ⬇️

1 - Cameron to Steele, loose my ruck coverage.
2 - Serong to Parish, has great SC finals run and keep ruck coverage.
3 - Just leave the team alone.
And now, Tom Green out with a Hammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back