Game Day Round 18 v Port Adelaide @ Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

a close to full strength Port with no Ken coaching, could be the perfect storm. :devil:
But Dees by 25 pts.

Ogodogodogodogodogod
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

No idea what to expect from us anymore, the Oliver out is obviously huge too.

On form you'd have to say Port by a couple of goals, but hopefully we can start getting our mojo back.

Perhaps May and Melk can channel their inner Entrecôte and both have blinders.

We match up very well on Port, our last two wins against them (31 & 32 points) have been pretty cruisey and they’ve really struggled to score against us. Even last year during our form slump we got over them pretty easily. Should hopefully have an easier job of it in Alice, but I’m still pretty nervous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trac is also building towards some ominous form, hopefully he can dine out with Oliver missing.
I am just hoping he hasn't been dining out on meatballs of late, looks a yard slower than last year... hopefully you're right and he is hitting some form. On the counter I am incredibly worried about our midfield without clarry, big test for everyone else today.

The Melksham selection is pathetic. Should be a close game and if he doesn’t contribute then Goodwin deserves a lot of heat.

No idea what to expect from us anymore, the Oliver out is obviously huge too.
I do like use of “The Oliver” - implies more than a person he is an entity, a force, like “The Terminator” or “The Enforcer”. Perhaps can be only improved by superhero adjectival addition. “The Astounding Oliver’
Will be missed this week - Go Dees!

Clearly Sparrow or Pickett will be getting more time inside. Hate to lose Oliver but won’t mind seeing what the magnets being thrown inside looks like.

Really need Pickett and Spargo to find their form from last year. Those two and ANB are the difference between our attack working or, as current, breaking down.

Be nice if May and Lever both play well in the same game too this year.

If the Melkman is in, he only needs 3 or 4 kicks to land to validate the selection - sadly we haven't seen that for 3 years 🫣

It’s a bit concerning that the coaches have gone back to Melksham, presumably to fix the delivery inside 50, rather than coaching and backing in our existing mids to lower their eyes and hit targets.

All the dump kicking to take territory and hitting the pockets seems to have over corrected and needs to be relaxed.

Really need Pickett and Spargo to find their form from last year. Those two and ANB are the difference between our attack working or, as current, breaking down.

Be nice if May and Lever both play well in the same game too this year.

If the Melkman is in, he only needs 3 or 4 kicks to land to validate the selection - sadly we haven't seen that for 3 years 🫣
Thought anb was pretty good last week, kossie is well down in confidence, maybe rotate him through the midfield early to get him some early touch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back