Captains Round 18 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really depends if Hamling plays. As my only other 0s are Brisbane and Collingwood.

If Hamling doesnt play
Goldy into Fyfe

If Hamling plays
Hodge into Goldy

Flying to the UK tomorrow morning, unsure if the time difference will make it too hard to make use of the VC loophole with teams playing on the same day.
1st world problems!

Might have to go Hodge VC and either Danger or Goldie C.

Can you vc loophole (Gaj)(fyfe)

Well I was thinking of going Hodge VC as he plays Friday night and then if he fails just plonk the big C on Selwood or Goldy since I wont be able to make Selwood VC and Goldy captain due to sinking the piss with you campaigners all day and watching the footy. ;):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Dustbins the type of player to score well against the Hawks he lifts in the big games and due for a 140.
I think Pridis and Fyfe will go well too.

Edit. I wonder if Roos will let the ox roam free in the back paddock again :D

Last edited:
I think Dustbins the type of player to score well against the Hawks he lifts in the big games and due for a 140.
I think Pridis and Fyfe will go well too.

Edit. I wonder if Roos will let the ox roam free in the back paddock again :D

Fyfe not playing this week.

Oh crap I hadn't heard bloody hell thanks for the heads up. I did see toxics post above but I thought he was just assuming he won't :oops:. Priddis will smash it now to get those Brownlow votes lol:cool:
Would have been good if Prids n Goldy played apart.. Shattered, the new addition to my team would have been loop holed this week for sure.. But i just cant go past Goldy with the big C and Selwood VC

Vc goldy is the smart move tbh
Not many captain options on Sunday.

I'm going Pendles into Goldy, I wish I could use Priddis and Goldy but they play at the same time.

I'm gonna throw the VC on Dusty this week I reckon. Not much to lose in terms of my ladder positions. Top 3 in all my 5 leagues.

Prob leave the C on Goldy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back