Captains Round 18 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got a game in 2 days. Lift campaigners :moustache:

Interesting round for this. Danger vs Freo first up would be a brave call yet if you've got one of the Lions mids they'd absolutely be worth the VC against the Tiges on Friday night. Giants in Ballarat again - will be interesting to see if Jelly has adjusted to the wind this week but the big one is Bont/Macrae against the Suns. Macrae with an average of 165.67 in his last 3 against the Gold Coast....

Max should score well against the Hawks but he's being Jackson'd at the moment while Olliepig isn't quite crackling the way he was earlier in the year. KOTD Steele will probs go 150 against Port again just by showing up - I think he's one of the safest VC/C bets at the moment. Dons have North on Sunday but they're no pushovers since the bye but Parish/Zerrett can come under consideration.

The former Manbun will probably go nuts against the Blues rucking against a kid + maybe Casboult and there's always piggy Laird against the shadow of what used to be the West Coast Eagles in the last game of the round.

VC Macrae/Miller
C Grundy

for me kents :moustache:

All my loop options at the moment are on Saturday arvo, Whitfield, A Fyfe, Reeves, Duke, so my VC choices are probably down to Danger and Zorko.

Zorko up against a cooked Richmond midfield looks the best bet and then if he fails I'll probably go with either Steele or Grundy as captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macrae into grundy ez pz

provided fin macrae is not playing or med sub i can do it.

macrae insane history good form
grundy excellent history good form

nobody else passes both tests who i own (basically everyone but touk parish zorko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back