Captains Round 18 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rucks usually go well against us, big Maxy tore us a new one earlier in the year.

He's gotta be due, right?
Bound to have a couple of big games for the rest of the year. When is the problem. He should towel up Spudlar, but they might just park him at full forward and let Jackson bash away in the ruck, especially if they get ahead.

Just realised there are two games at 435 on Saturday, so can't loop Macrae with Reeves as they play at the same time. Why the fu** are there two games then?

Hopefully Fin Macrae isn't an emergency this week otherwise it's Neale for the VC.
This will probably all change now. Going to be important to keep up to date with the announcements. Swans/ GWS looks like being Sunday night now.

Bound to have a couple of big games for the rest of the year. When is the problem. He should towel up Spudlar, but they might just park him at full forward and let Jackson bash away in the ruck, especially if they get ahead.
Exactly, unless he's carrying something that we aren't aware of. If he doesn't have a decent one against us then I think something might be up.

Fork it, I'm slapping the VC on him. For old times sake Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Dunks affect Macrae's output ?

Anyone going Danger.. or still burnt from last week ,?

don't worry about Macrae; it doesn't really matter who the other 35 players on the field are

Previous 3 weeks of VC selections...

Neale 156
Danger 184
Petrecca 173

View attachment 1177956

Stay tuned for my 4th home run in 4 weeks. Coming soon...

200w.gif

VC - back on Lachie. Bit more of a "safe pick" this week but an easy 150+ coming up against a midfield that leaks points.

C - Not required.

View attachment 1178258

VC - back on Lachie. Bit more of a "safe pick" this week but an easy 150+ coming up against a midfield that leaks points.

C - Not required.
It's either Neale or his captain are going to go big this week - maybe both :D

Neale looks like a gimme.

But plenty of options if he fails.

Hard to go past Steele on current form.
Macrae versing his bunnies.
Zerrett v North.
Grundy v an 8 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back