Round 18 VENTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Have no players tonight so this is even more boring than usual. Traded Fritz this week (thank you for your service you gun!) to Danger. Second trade was Sic Dawg to Shuey via Bray DPP. Shuey a bit of a risk but can't be any worse than Parker and will at least increase in price hopefully. Going Shuey over Heppell for the extra 100k, might be handy for getting Crae next week

Rice squibbing the contest resulted in him getting injured.

Phillips on my field over Sierra this week to make this game bearable. 17 at quarter time isn't horrible I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Away you go then.... He’s currently on zero...
Haha hopefully that is still not the case after quarter time tomorrow. Feel sick giving him another chance but it is against GC so I have to. The fact that he is my M6 ahead of Rocky and Shuey is disgusting though. Can't wait to bring in a big dog (Crae) next week

Haha hopefully that is still not the case after quarter time tomorrow. Feel sick giving him another chance but it is against GC so I have to. The fact that he is my M6 ahead of Rocky and Shuey is disgusting though. Can't wait to bring in a big dog (Crae) next week

He is still on zero !!! Can’t get Macrae next week thanks to Sicily..... Will struggle to get him in in the next couple I suspect...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back