Review Round 18 vs Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much just giving the kids a run til Ainsworth and Bowes are back.

Who else do we have available though?

I mean from the injured list that would be straight in replacements
Ainsworth
Bowes
Collins
Powell
Martin
Holman
Ah-Chee
Young
Murdoch
Riordan
Rankine
Thompson

We’re walking wounded here

Last edited:
Pretty much just giving the kids a run til Ainsworth and Bowes are back.

Who else do we have available though?

I mean from the injured list that would be straight in replacements
Ainsworth
Bowes
Collins
Powell
Martin
Holman
Ah-Chee
Young
Murdoch
Riordan
Rankine
Thompson

We’re walking wounded here
Rankine has never played a game of senior football but he's a walk in?

If it was me I would lock Ainsworth and Bowes away and build there bodies rather than play them there is nothing to be gained this year now

Do the same with Brodie, AhChee, King and Lukosius. Pick up pick one and two and 15 (lions) and look to next year

Or we could trade 1,2 and 15 for a future picks that will likely be pick 18, don’t laugh we have history ;)

If it was me I would lock Ainsworth and Bowes away and build there bodies rather than play them there is nothing to be gained this year now

Do the same with Brodie, AhChee, King and Lukosius. Pick up pick one and two and 15 (lions) and look to next year

Or we could trade 1,2 and 15 for a future picks that will likely be pick 18, don’t laugh we have history ;)

Iva mate, I'm not laughing, but please....... build the bridge....

How many of these boys do you see playing for the Suns in 2020?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Fiend hey.My son and I record it and fast forward to the good matches.
Reddit and NXT have preserved my random, All the good stuff in 1/3rd of the view time.

I do wonder if we could suit up Bray in the forward pocket... Couldn't hurt right?

Let's see Peter come out and impose himself. Take note of the coaches requirements.
Destroy someones skull with his knee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back