Preview Round 18 vs Fremantle at Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think McLean will play predominantly in the ruck or will he be part of a rotation?
We'll need AA down back to deal with Lobb. And we sure need Reid to kick some goals. I think McLean plays 60% of his time in the ruck. AA the rest with Mcartin down back covering.
There's no point in stuffing our structures yet again when they're going to get the tap no matter who we put there.
Surely the coaching staff have learned that lesson by now.
I note others see it completely differently. At least we are keeping them guessing. :rolleyes:
With no Fyfe or Hill we are in danger of ruining our draft pick with this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never been less excited by a swans game
Watching Rowbottom continue his impressive form. Hayward, Stoddart and Blakey on the bigger ground should be worthwhile.
I'm also looking forward to Fox being back in - he should of played last week and provides another good running option for us.
Clarke on Walters?
No Fyfe, Hogan and Hill, and a couple of their best tall defenders out - we should win.

Watching Rowbottom continue his impressive form. Hayward, Stoddart and Blakey on the bigger ground should be worthwhile.
I'm also looking forward to Fox being back in - he should of played last week and provides another good running option for us.
Clarke on Walters?
No Fyfe, Hogan and Hill, and a couple of their best tall defenders out - we should win.

Hayward better improve he’s been crap

True, I think playing him high on the wing will allow him to use his athleticism. Just needs to snag a couple and he'll be up and going again.

Most parts of his game are in order. His goalkicking will turn around.

No changes - so either our run, or their height will prevail.
Rare to see two sides as different in make up these days.
We should be good to watch running off half-back with COR and Stoddart.
Good luck to Darcy and Lobb catching them.
Swans by 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back