Preview Round 18 vs Fremantle at Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players complain the surface is very hard. Buddy's foot issue was the first of a number of apparently similar injuries.
Thanks B52, remember JPK saying something similar last year now. Are injuries up though?

So with that in mind, I'd go Amartey, Stoddart, Menzel in for Dawson, Ronke, Jack.

Hayward gets one more shot. Stoddart straight into the backline for Dawson, Aliir also moves down back with Cunningham pushing up to HF/wing (in place of Jack) and Menzel in for Ronke.

I completely forgot til now that Dawson will almost certainly get suspended for his hit to the head of one of Carlton's players (Paddy Dow I think?).
Just argue he can't use his head, arms etc because someone put their forearm through the back of his head last week

Got to change things, Clarke done his penance in the NEAFL, and just bring in someone to ruck, why not give Armartey a run, he's different and athletic. Aliir stiffens up the back half.

Dawson a fine for careless contact, no malice, just two guys going for the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played 61% of game time and Dawson got him in the first quarter, he had to have come back on.

Hugh Goddard didn't return to the field after he left.

I do think Dawson will get a week though.

Ridiculous. The Norf skipper has been cited 5 times this year, mainly for striking. He has not been rubbed out, only fined.

If Dawson is rubbed out it is time to burn down the corn fields and to torch the AFL Barn

He played 61% of game time and Dawson got him in the first quarter, he had to have come back on.

Hugh Goddard didn't return to the field after he left.

I do think Dawson will get a week though.

My mistake, thought it was Dow not Goddard out of game, my apologies.

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t get a week.

Mainly because he’s not good enough, I’m sorry to be blunt but there we go. Skills are abysmal.
So you should be rubbed from BF for posting stuff that isn’t good enough sometimes? Really, how is it any different?

Just to be blunt. Sorry 😐

So you should be rubbed from BF for posting stuff that isn’t good enough sometimes? Really, how is it any different?

Just to be blunt. Sorry 😐

He can't even hit simple targets, not sure what we are getting out of playing him. Rather Fox or Stoddart. For the love of goodness sakes we had to be tanking to play Jack!

He can't even hit simple targets, not sure what we are getting out of playing him. Rather Fox or Stoddart. For the love of goodness sakes we had to be tanking to play Jack!
I think his disposal efficiency has been greatly overhyped. He's a wayward kick but solid by handball. He's clearly been making an effort to play by hand rather than kicking. Still backing him to become a part of our 22 but maybe not this season

I think his disposal efficiency has been greatly overhyped. He's a wayward kick but solid by handball. He's clearly been making an effort to play by hand rather than kicking. Still backing him to become a part of our 22 but maybe not this season

So we play a midfielder who can't kick and has to handball...it was a howler of a recruitment decision, and it still is. Was an absolute panic decision. I just don't see it with Clarke. Give some of the kids a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back