Review Round 18 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Lack of a ruckmen killed us.

Our awful skill level in the first half killed us

Lienerts game was nice. A cool head under pressure whilst surrounded by muppets. Gray, Boak, Houston, Hoff were decent. Polec not bad for most of it.

Thomas hasn't kicked a goal in three weeks now and has been progressively less effective. His time is done. Sam Gray just fails to deliver again against a decent opponent. The biggest front runner in the history of running in front. That should be Amons last game, though we all said that last week.

I'm not angry, just despondent. Top 4 is still there if we want it. Entirely up to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I cannot work out is how almost everyone on here, amateurs if you will, can see this s**t coming, yet these highly paid peanuts in charge cannot. The ruck issue, the Amon, the Pittard etc. Is it really that hard to get some of the basic s**t, like selections right?

Lienart is proof that you shouldn't be scared shitless of debuting first gamers. If you have talent and skills that will help the AFL squad, I don't give a **** what you do in the SANFL.
*cough* Frampton

s**t game. We never gave up but were set up for failure by not playing a ruckman. To have Dawson Simpson put in a match winning performance against you is just laughable. 29-53 in clearances, that's the game right there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back