Game Day Round 19, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam skinner:'(. really excited to see archie play though + 1st year players hipwood, matheison, keays and rapt for nick robertson, hope he goes really well tonight love his and beast modes competitive never back down attitude and aggression.

will be a massive downer if we get smashed tonight after the hope of last week.

To all those going tonight, cheer loud and proud to bring our boys home! Get that chant going, gives me goosebumps. Love it.

Go Lions:hearts:

How much will Archie ruck tonight?

Looking forward to seeing Close. Hope the big fella gets a good run today. Also will be very interesting to see whether Lewy has pulled his socks up. Figuratively speaking of course.

Excitement for this game sort of went out the window when we lost Martin, Gardiner and Bewick. I thought we were a bit of a chance for an upset before losing those three. The excitement was rekindled, however, when I saw that Archie and Skinner were making their debuts and Close and NRobbo were returning to the senior side. The Skinner situation has sort of left me feeling flat again.

Ah well I will find enjoyment out of this game through the debut of Archie, the returns of Close and NRobbo, watching Hipwood and Andrews continue to develop, and seeing what Matho gets up to this week that becomes main board worthy!!

Go Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excitement for this game sort of went out the window when we lost Martin, Gardiner and Bewick. I thought we were a bit of a chance for an upset before losing those three. The excitement was rekindled, however, when I saw that Archie and Skinner were making their debuts and Close and NRobbo were returning to the senior side. The Skinner situation has sort of left me feeling flat again.

Ah well I will find enjoyment out of this game through the debut of Archie, the returns of Close and NRobbo, watching Hipwood and Andrews continue to develop, and seeing what Matho gets up to this week that becomes main board worthy!!

Go Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a roller coaster lead up.

agree lionshine has a first year player created so much talk on the main board before. ducking, shotgun and knees in the head all in 6 games. what will he get up to today? polec is playing, so wouldn't mind seeing rhys rattle his cage in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back