Podcast Round 19 2017 - Too Far The Other Way

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends who you ask? I thought it was the slightest of chance that it was actually a suggestion in the thread from someone.

But considering we're still 9-8 after 17 with a coach that is contracted and looking at our largest list turnover in sometime, I'd probably say it is too far.

Good listen though guys :thumbsu:

Hope Sportsbet are giving you guys something for the subliminal advertising though.

Depends who you ask? I thought it was the slightest of chance that it was actually a suggestion in the thread from someone.

But considering we're still 9-8 after 17 with a coach that is contracted and looking at our largest list turnover in sometime, I'd probably say it is too far.

Good listen though guys :thumbsu:

Hope Sportsbet are giving you guys something for the subliminal advertising though.

I think I was subconsciously referring to the Richmond(?) fan who left a pile of manure outside the club years ago. Maybe. I can't really remember what I said.

Someone did suggest throwing fruit at Simpson though I think.

Doesn't seem like he's too bothered if Lecras plays this week or not. If Lecras plays, kicks 0.1 again and we lose. Simmo will probably have eggs thrown at his house (not by me of course)

now there is an idea we should all get behind. anyone know his address? i'll supply the beer and the party bus if someone supplies the eggs (preferably rotten)

Found it.

Well done lads on picking up on the Priddis slip and the Petrie comment on the presser. Two things that irked me the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back