Preview Round 19, 2018 Essendon Vs Sydney @the home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Grundy's back, I think he is brilliant and hope he plays a blinder!

But his return will not make us kick any straighter, or win clearances. We will need to do both this week if we want to win.

I really hope we see Dawson in the middle, and that he takes his chances with both hands (literally!). And what do you all reckon the likelihood of Saad playing on Florent is? That will be interesting to see, as Florent is becoming more and more important to us each week imo.

Cameron was the wrong selection at the wrong time, like when I ate the cheesy bread at sizzler back in the day, didn’t have enough room for desert\
Sure it tasted good, but it was the wrong time, the ice cream would of been better
Rookie error.

Cameron was the wrong selection at the wrong time, like when I ate the cheesy bread at sizzler back in the day, didn’t have enough room for desert\
Sure it tasted good, but it was the wrong time, the ice cream would of been better
Bet you were a 70s kid...

Must say our list of Emergencies is not enthralling. Of the 4, I'd only keep Cameron next year. Could be different, better or worse depending on your point of view.

For example -

Rohan could have put up his good hand and said to the Mule, "Listen Coach. Yes I have a busted hand, but having two good hands never helped me take grabs or loose ball gets. Possies are overrated. In fact breaking my hand trying to get a possie in the 2s drove home the lesson."

"You know it is the threat imposed by my 400+ inferred pressure acts that is always decisive to the result."

I'm glad Grundy's back, I think he is brilliant and hope he plays a blinder!

But his return will not make us kick any straighter, or win clearances. We will need to do both this week if we want to win.

I really hope we see Dawson in the middle, and that he takes his chances with both hands (literally!). And what do you all reckon the likelihood of Saad playing on Florent is? That will be interesting to see, as Florent is becoming more and more important to us each week imo.

He is because we really need his class both on the inside and outside but he is in a minor rut since the bye. I think the break came at the wrong time for him as he was really hitting his strides in the team before the bye. Hopefully he'll find his best again soon because we're about to enter a crazy tough part of the draw.

I mean, "he ****** up" is roughly speaking the same as "he was arrogant and complacent". But I'm with you.
I misread your reply as I don't know how to read it mate.

Missed the how else bit!!

Sorry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you telling me, there’s still Sizzler?
I think it must be only in WA. It was closed down everywhere else after once the kids we continuously took there every couple of week to pig out grew up and refused to even walk on the same side of the road...

I think it must be only in WA. It was closed down everywhere else after once the kids we continuously took there every couple of week to pig out grew up and refused to even walk on the same side of the road...

Couple still here in Queensland but dropping off very quickly.

Footy Live app has some very interesting stats for us this week.

Sydney has outscored its opposition by 51 points in the opening 10 minutes of games this season - ranked first in the AFL.

Sydney has won 35% of their one on one contests this season - ranked second

The Swans have recorded a tackle efficiency of 60% in their forward half this season - ranked 17th!

Swans have scored 34 points per game from clearances this season, ranked 2nd.

Swans have generated an inside 50 from 30% of Zak Jones rebounds. Ranked fourth of the top 50 players for rebound 50s.

Last but not least...

Aliir Aliir has just lost 2 of his 23 defensive one on one contests this season. The best loss rate (8.7%) of the top 75 one on one defenders this season.

hey guys rampe has been getting more of the ball in the last 2 weeks. Is this because Mcveigh out so he's playing more of a rebounding role and less defensive? If so, would he switch to a shutdown role on stringer this week?

Essendon supporter visits the board to see what those swans supporters are analyzing..............cheese toast ?????

Distract them with food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back