Game Day Round 19, 2019: Hawthorn v Brisbane Lions, 27 July 2019, 1.45pm @ York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Came in here to say I hate when we play two rucks, seems others have the same opinion. Great sign for TOB that we genuinely miss him!

Tough loss today- we had our chances- particularly through the 1st half but in the end just not good enough to take them...has been the story of the year really. Credit to Brisbane- although they weren't on top in general play- they were able to take their chances when they came and make the most of them. They have taken the time to rebuild well and will be a tough assignment come finals. Unfortunately it now appears as though we'll be watching September from the sidelines...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big difference this week has been the amount of times the balls gone over the back on the wings. Last week, McEvoy, Gunston, TOB, Lewis kept that ball in front.

I love Hawthorn. But this game is all about Brisbane announcing they're in it for the flag

I don't like the idea of Richmond, Collingwood or the West Coast Eagles winning the flag so I'm ok with cheering these guys on

I'd rather west cost goes back to back then having Lions with Hodge winning premiership. Call me bitter but can't stand the media headlines will be.

How so? Certainly not the second half.

Even third quarter we controlled a whole bunch of play. We've literally done enough all day in every way apart from put it on the scoreboard.

Obviously the most important part which is why is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back