Game Day Round 19, 2019: Hawthorn v Brisbane Lions, 27 July 2019, 1.45pm @ York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Lewis touched it since the first quarter? Legit question.

Also, Breust has done * all.

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Hanrahan been quiet today, I will disappointed he gets dropped before Puopolo.
Puopolo passed it.
So disappointed he lost out on that one on one with Hodge. Had him, and then ****ed it with the fresh air handball. Had two players running into goal, too.

Well, I don’t know who the forward line coach is this year but I reckon he’ll be under a bit of pressure to keep his job after the season. Our forward line, kicking aside, has been confused and uncoordinated all season.

Of all the lines, the forward has made the least progress. The backline has firmed up nicely and the midfield has improved by huge amounts as the year has progressed. But the forward line has been in holding pattern since the season opened.

And you can see forward ineffectiveness affecting the effort the team puts in. They have really stalled in intensity these last five minutes when there’s no chance to pull this back.

Their midfield is better than ours thus cleaner takeaways thus better forward entries thus easier shots on goal thus better accuracy.
Yeah mate. That's why we've kick 7.16

Because Brisbane's midfield is cleaner. Good one. 🤪

Their midfield is better than ours thus cleaner takeaways thus better forward entries thus easier shots on goal thus better accuracy.

Our midfield has has the better of them, we’ve dominated clearances, inside 50s and uncontested possessions.. we’ve been shaded on contested footy but it’s not much. Our pathetic and comedic attempts at set shots has been what’s cost us, that’s it.

Yeah mate. That's why we've kick 7.16

Because Brisbane's midfield is cleaner. Good one. 🤪

Rarely agree with you but you’re spot on... the blame for this loss falls directly at our forwards, they are a disgrace.

Good young player but Hanrahan been pretty average today- seems to have messed up every chance he's had...def hasnt been alone there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.5 to 5.1 what David Rath did to this club was cost a four peat when the bio mechanic w***er taught Gunston and Bruest how to miss in 2012 and his subordinates who have taken over who believe his sh*t (I put the asterisk in the word) is disgraceful. We can't kick for goal we've had 10 easier shots than them and missed 90% they've missed 10%. Biggest problem at our club.

Clarko could already be the greatest coach in AFL history without this clown and his mates, and I know he was Clarko's Dank*. Anyone who has ever met him should be Hirded or Thompsoned from our club.

*By Dank I mean weakness not drug taking in any way shape or form.

Gunston 15m out David f*************************************************** Rath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back