Preview Round 19 2019 - Hawthorn vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to being a successful interstate club, guys. The MRP will f*ck you at any given opportunity.
Don't normally acknowledge opposition supporters comments. I suppose congratulations are in order for joining the "Premiership victory over Collingwood" club; so congratulations. That's where it starts & ends.
Do you expect us to take you seriously? West Coast get the rough end of the pineapple? Pigs arse! Have you had a look at the free kick figures over the last ten years? Eagles have the No.1 "plus" margin for free differential by a country mile! Troll elsewhere buddy.

I wish we could have been brought in but apparantly he cant unless someone is moved onto the long term injury list.
I believe it opens up after the half way point of the season, that is, all category B players can play without another player moving to the LTI list.

I believe it opens up after the half way point of the season, that is, all category B players can play without another player moving to the LTI list.

Put Cutler on the LTI. Looks like his season might be over

Don't normally acknowledge opposition supporters comments. I suppose congratulations are in order for joining the "Premiership victory over Collingwood" club; so congratulations. That's where it starts & ends.
Do you expect us to take you seriously? West Coast get the rough end of the pineapple? Pigs arse! Have you had a look at the free kick figures over the last ten years? Eagles have the No.1 "plus" margin for free differential by a country mile! Troll elsewhere buddy.

He was talking about the MRP, not umpires.

Why are you in such a knot?

Rookie list. ... Rookie listed players are not eligible to play in AFL home-and-away or finals matches unless they are elevated to the senior list, either to replace a retiredplayer or a player with a long-term injury.

The Hawks could bring in Ceglar if they wanted to stretch us. Didn't work against the Saints though when they played Carlisle forward.

We could have Lewis, O'Brien and Gunston to match up on at the bare minimum so I think I'd like one more key key back.
Excellent point that is exactly what they will do to stretch the defence without Harris
Which person on our tribunal defence told Harris it was a good idea to say Larkey's " teeth clattered" ?
Extroardinary!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was talking about the MRP, not umpires.

Why are you in such a knot?

Yep.

Two completely separate issues. There is no need to tie the two together.

I don't believe the West Coast poster was trolling. We don't have to be acrimonious to oppo visitors all the time do we?

Eagles would be perfect for a wet windy crappy 12 degree day in Launceston. Just goes at it full throttle.

I can't have Walker . Sorry ,just me . Not strong enough in the contest . Lester would be fine . Payne I'd love to have a look at ,tough initiation conditions for a big fella.

If Hippy doesn't come up we've probably got an issue as to who goes where .

Might be a nice day for a little tough nut like Corey Lyons as well.

Why not bring Payne in? Good a time as any. Harris will be playing every game from next week(barring anything unforeseen) and can't see Payne getting a run otherwise. I'd want to give him a taste before finals as a just in case.
In another possibility, do we bring Robbo in to "terrorise" Bruest? Maybe for Bailey?

devo'd andrews not playing, unlucky. the afl can eat a bag of dicks

I dont really mind who comes in, the team just getting the job done atm. Cant wait for the game

Adams found a bit of form in the 2nd half last week, time for him to step up another level. Walker as well. Lucky Hawks don't have any A grade key tall forwards.
Adams is ready to go nuts,you heard it here.

Time to move on from the Harris injustice,

Outs- Harris Andrews, Eric Hipwood, Cam Rayner.

Ins- Josh Walker, Toby Wooller, Ben Keays.

We have won at this venue before, we have won away recently with key players out, we won 3 in a row last season with Harris out so there's no reason we can't do it again this weekend.

Another milestone as well with Darcy Gardiner playing his 100th game. Come on boys lets bank this win and put a down payment on a top 2 spot, what a month of footy it would be to come away from it with 4 wins and 3 of them away from home against top 8 rivals.

Lliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooonnnss!

3 changes to a winning team already with a forced change doesn't seem right.

In: Jack 'The Pain Train' Payne
Out: Harris 'Teeth clatterer' Andrews

If Hipwood is injured, then I'd look at Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back