Review Round 19, 2019 - Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Hawthorn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He did get the Sydney gig. He signed a 5 year contract and go paid the lot - he told me himself. Yes Paul Roos got to keep the job from caretaker but Sydney still had to pay him. He also got paid for his media work as well over those years. He said Sydney made him quite well off on that double income.

No doubt Clarky, Wallace himself stated that on paid Footy Show interview..He stated there was no heads of agreement in place. he also refused to confirm the Swans paid him compensation...(IMO indicates there was a hush clause.)...He got in first and left the Dogs as they were going to cut the football spending... I was referring to his time at Hawthorn came to an end (sacked) after the '86 grand final he had had a massive fall out with Jeans...The Hawks were pricks to him...On Jeans instructions, They wouldn't give him clearance to Richmond till Round 3 which meant he wasn't allowed to do a pre-season with the Tigers and that contributed to him getting injured and pretty much ended his time with the financial strapped Tigers who decided to go the rebuild.

And got a 4 and 5 in the coaches votes so they obviously love it.

Using his weapons.

Well, even allowing for my bias toward MRobbo, I had Mitch BOG just ahead of Lachie.

So many sacrificial acts, so many 1%ers and then put an exclamation mark on it all with that fabulous goal saving run down tackle at the death.

Coaches love that sort of stuff and it was obviously reflected in their votes.

Well, even allowing for my bias toward MRobbo, I had Mitch BOG just ahead of Lachie.

So many sacrificial acts, so many 1%ers and then put an exclamation mark on it all with that fabulous goal saving run down tackle at the death.

Zorks & Neale in the team of the week. No love for MRobbo :'(

What this says to me is that no one has any idea how we are winning .. do you shut down Mitch ? I wouldn't have thought so. We are the mystery team. Key forwards ? No .. well there's Charlie .. onballers .. seems like a zillion nameless Vic country guys. And Lyons ? Loving it ..

Back