Coaches Votes

VOTES PLAYER (CLUB)
10 Sebastian Ross (STK)
8 Jade Gresham (STK)
5 Max Gawn (MELB)
4 Josh Bruce (STK)
2 Rowan Marshall (STK)
1 Christian Petracca (MELB)

This takes Gresh into the lead with 34 votes in 5 games. Ross now second with 33 in 6 with Billings on 32 from 6 games. Marshall has now polled in the most games, with 7 but only polled our 8th most with 19 votes.

Think he was just having a sook to the umpire about the attention he was getting so he could play up the contact and get the gift free. Absolutely embarrassed himself, the peanut.

I have watched that clip several times.

What really got me fired up was that very quick cheeky look he gave his team mate as if to say.."gee...I really sucked the umpire in here"

So so glad we beat them after that little charade !!!!!!!

And yr right....what an absolute peanut.....and I'm being extremely polite here.

Coaches Votes

VOTES PLAYER (CLUB)
10 Sebastian Ross (STK)
8 Jade Gresham (STK)
5 Max Gawn (MELB)
4 Josh Bruce (STK)
2 Rowan Marshall (STK)
1 Christian Petracca (MELB)

This takes Gresh into the lead with 34 votes in 5 games. Ross now second with 33 in 6 with Billings on 32 from 6 games. Marshall has now polled in the most games, with 7 but only polled our 8th most with 19 votes.

I’ve almost finished watching the replay. Josh Bruce clearly BOG for mine. He was easily the most influential player on the ground. Kicked some big goals. Layed some massive hits. He got the guys going on a number of times.

I’ve almost finished watching the replay. Josh Bruce clearly BOG for mine. He was easily the most influential player on the ground. Kicked some big goals. Layed some massive hits. He got the guys going on a number of times.
Big call. He was terrific but I thought Ross was miles ahead of anyone on Saturday. Looked like a different player to me.

What really got me fired up was that very quick cheeky look he gave his team mate as if to say.."gee...I really sucked the umpire in here"

And yr right....what an absolute peanut.....and I'm being extremely polite here.

One of the most embarrassing things you'll see on the footy field.
Was that point I knew we had to win just so the poor flog didn't get the satisfaction.

Was that point I knew we had to win just so the poor flog didn't get the satisfaction.

Melbourne seem to have a lot of unlikable utensils in their side right now. This carnt has just been added to that list...

Just watched most of the replay after being at the game. Geez, its so exciting to see our young players starting to come on and even our older players playing to their potential. Marshall, Long, Paton, Clarke, Hind, Coff even Langlands showing a lot. Dunstan is just tough and has been knocked for his disposal, but for me it looks like his improved that a lot this year. Steele playing his role really well and Gresh looks like he is becoming a consistent contributor in the midfield. Wilkie outstanding basically every game. Carlilsle out of form, but its telling that our defense still stood up and he will get better - has been out for awhile. Acres doing some good things as well and Newnesy been quiet, but looks to have found a niche as a defensive forward -guys like Salem and JJ usually tear us to shreds. If Ross continues this form id say he would be up there with the best mids in the comp. . I think Savage will probably need to make way for one of Battle, Steven or Webster. 2 others will be unlucky. Myb Langlands but from there very difficult. Big Brucey also hitting the straps. Lets make it a hat-trick and smash the Crows in their hometown this weekend. Go Sainters!!

Big call. He was terrific but I thought Ross was miles ahead of anyone on Saturday. Looked like a different player to me.
Yeah I agree with this. I thought he was best on with daylight second. His use of the ball was outstanding and his one on one contests were crucial. A real leader's game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed on the umpire cam footage, No. 33 is blocking the view of the contact. Obviously the umpires head is higher but he may have been going on the reaction rather than actually seeing the contact.

He was shitting him self. It looked like he was having a laugh but his body language said he was nervous.

I noticed on the umpire cam footage, No. 33 is blocking the view of the contact. Obviously the umpires head is higher but he may have been going on the reaction rather than actually seeing the contact.
They really shouldn't guess.

hundred percent. Was a name coined by the idiots brayshaw and lyon, no one else used it, only stuck within their immediate loser group. So lame, and completely disrespectful and kinda classist as milne comes from a rougher background and has a lisp/bit of an occa accent. 'What a f*n tip raaaat'.

Yeah p**s off, he's the greatest small forward of his generation, was an absolute machine, and besides, milney is as good a nick name as you'll get, and it's his actual name.

He's the best footballer of all those flogs.

(I like gary when he's on SEN in the morning with roo just not with brayshaw. Fck I hate brayshaw)

Brayshaw is the biggest try hard we've seen in the media for some time.

So Mark Blicavs got fined for staging. Was the MRO not watching this game?
It was pathetic.

Bendigo was a mess because of Hird and the Bummers, my good friend was President of them then and if I could tell some tales. Aussie was sensational and on a hiding to nothing

Which makes Austinnn's resurrection even more remarkable! He was decent as a special comments man on the ABC. What is he up to these days?

Totally forgot about Naughton. He’s a beast. Will always struggle in front of goal with that technique but he’s a contested marking animal.

We really had to nail that draft pick & I reckon we did with Clark. Looks every bit as good as any other midfielder in that draft might even be the best.
Speaking of people from their draft... What about old mate Tim Kelly? Pretty good Brownlow fancy at this point. As good as Clark's been the last 2 weeks there'd be a fair way to go before he's the best from his draft tbh.

Speaking of people from their draft... What about old mate Tim Kelly? Pretty good Brownlow fancy at this point. As good as Clark's been the last 2 weeks there'd be a fair way to go before he's the best from his draft tbh.

I try not to compare the overagers especially when they are 5 years older than their draft class. Let’s see where Hunter is at when he’s 25.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back