Preview Round 19, 2021: Adelaide v Hawthorn, 24 July 2021, 7.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Winner and margin

• Hawks by 60+ points

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Hawks by 30-59 points

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Hawks by 15-29 points

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Hawks by 1-14 points

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Crows by 1-14 points

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Crows by 15-29 points

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Crows by 30-59 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 60+ points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ins!

Kosi will know that Jeka is right there, ready and hungry to come in if he doesn't perform. Good to have a bit of competition.

What happened to Clarko's comment last week the rest of the year about Kozzie Mitch & Jeka getting games together, instead one week later its back to the same old sh*t keeping Timmy O in.

Timmy O playing himself into another 2 year extension, Brilliant.
Where are these comments?

but yeah, if Tim comes in and locks down on a tall forward, does the job, why the hell is that a bad thing?

I feel for Jai, didn't do much wrong in my eyes to get dropped (rested) but looking at the team on paper there's nobody I would displace him with atm.

It wasn’t just the two outmarks in the last quarter. There were a few times he flew unsuccessfully with no 2nd effort when it hit the ground.

I reckon another chance was warranted but that stuff is non-negotiable.

He definitely wasn't at his best last week but given the opposition and conditions would've thought against a young crows side you'd stick with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Horne looking unlikely it doesn’t matter if we win a couple and lose a spot or 2 in the draft order. Other than the obvious 3 (Horne, Daicos and Darcy) picks 2-5 will be all be in the eye of the recruiters anyway.

And clarko will be anything but tanking. Legacy on the line (not that it should be). I reckon he’s gonna pull out everything for a big end to this year and then next year, look out.

Well ... seeing that we gifted Burger an extra year at the expense of an 'up & comer' we may as well give him the extra couple of games he needs to grab 3rd spot on the all time games list. Agree there is nothing to be gained by playing TOB, irrespective of what he did last week. We have others to look at before the kangaroo shoot at the end of the year so don't see the value in bringing the likes of Wingard back so late in the season. Surely we should be having a look at Nash/Morris/Maginness, or giving Jeka a run of games. Or are we fattening up the likes of TOB and Cousins for the cattle sales at the end of the year?

Quality ins .

Jeka had some really good moments last week and some really poor ones later.
Left himself open to be dropped.
I like it , sets a high standard and should make him really hungry to work on his game , perform and get back in.

Think it'll be close Saturday night even if the Crows are perhaps managing performance more than us .

Side's picked to win.... not a bad thing, but hopefully the 'tanking' crew stops now.

Jeka dropped is bipolar to what Clarko said last week... strange times at the club

Where are these comments?

but yeah, if Tim comes in and locks down on a tall forward, does the job, why the hell is that a bad thing?

"He's probably a little bit underdone ... but he's got six games in the last part of the year to build up his match fitness and start to get a look at Koschitzke and (Lewis) and Jeka all playing together, with a bit of assistance from (Ben) McEvoy."

He was quite specific.

On moto g(7) using BigFooty.com mobile app

We need to tank and not win this. Could cost us Callaghan/Horne.

pick 2 can go to as high 5 by seasons end without the bids.

Sorry guys head over heart.

This is one of the draft years where the difference between pick 2 and 5 is not as great as you think it is.

Looks like a clear top two (maybe three if Darcy keeps it up) and the rest chasing the pack.

We need to tank and not win this. Could cost us Callaghan/Horne.

pick 2 can go to as high 5 by seasons end without the bids.

Sorry guys head over heart.

Lets win , we took dgb at 6 and there isn't a player before him I'd take over him . Previous year I'd only have Anderson and maybe serong above day.

Lets win , we took dgb at 6 and there isn't a player before him I'd take over him . Previous year I'd only have Anderson and maybe serong above day.
If Day hadn't been so injured in his first few years, he could be anything by now. If he gets his body right he will be an absolute gun

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back