Game Day Round 19, 2021: Adelaide v Hawthorn, 7.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To state the obvious we simply must start winning some repetitive center clearances - just gifting the game to the Crows otherwise...

Seriously wtf is that kick into the middle of the ground by Howe. It’s the worst kick in football. Opposite foot and under pressure, why would you even consider it. Flashbacks to his kick against Geelong this year that cost us the game. Horrible decision making.

Hmm... this will be good for DGB...

Love his personality, sense of confidence, but I hope that this game embarrasses the * out of him and where he is at.

To state the obvious we simply must start winning some repetitive center clearances - just gifting the game to the Crows otherwise...
I've seen a few posts praising Reeves (and I'm not dismissing his progression), but it seems to me like O'Brien is dominating the ruck contests.

And *, be nice if they miss a couple.

Seriously wtf is that kick into the middle of the ground by Howe. It’s the worst kick in football. Opposite foot and under pressure, why would you even consider it. Flashbacks to his kick against Geelong this year that cost us the game. Horrible decision making.
Right option to win a game. Sometimes you have to take a chance to open it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back