Review Round 19 2021 - Essendon v GWS Giants, 6.10 pm at Metricon Stadium, Sun 25 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Why on earth is Davis running out from defence? Not sure who from the giants is coming up with these next level tactics...

Is anyone else hoping Essendon tear us apart in the second half so we have a better chance at getting a new head coach? This is deplorable. We can not move the ball at all. Talent means nothing when you have a coaching group wanting us to 'grind out' games every week. Cameron has to go before we lose all our talent.

Is anyone else hoping Essendon tear us apart in the second half so we have a better chance at getting a new head coach? This is deplorable. We can not move the ball at all. Talent means nothing when you have a coaching group wanting us to 'grind out' games every week. Cameron has to go before we lose all our talent.
Good idea to put Whitfield back, I hope we win but do need a new coach.

Good idea to put Whitfield back, I hope we win but do need a new coach.

No idea what has happened to Whitfield's kicking this year. He turns the ball over so much now. Even kicks that aren't under pressure a lot fo the time the ball gets to our player on the bounce. Davis may as well have stayed in Sydney. He's very very lucky Keefe & Buckley are injured

Tom Green is the number 1 ruck we've been searching for!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what has happened to Whitfield's kicking this year. He turns the ball over so much now.

Plenty of passengers this year but Whitfield not one of them.

The bloke has dragged himself out of hospital just to get back, and kicks goals while concussed.

Still first name of the team sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Plenty of passengers this year but Whitfield not one of them.

The bloke has dragged himself out of hospital just to get back, and kicks goals while concussed.

Still first name of the team sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I agree, not saying he has been a bad player and his physicality for such a frame is amazing. Just noticed his kicking has gone backwards.

The question is do we want to win this? If we make the top 8 we will likely be flogged.... I say play the youth
Yes , we get collingwoods pick anyway, need Kelly, hopper, tom green to want to stay. Our reserves team is also pretty good, ideal secenario is we win a final, build to win 3 finals next year and win a flag. We have gone without a number of home games this year, I think this is the first away game
we have played not at the home teams stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back