Preview Round 19, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, 24 July @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Drop Atley finally and give Atu a run, if not Hayden if he’s fit.

No idea who we can bring in Mahoney, we really don’t have many types like him waiting in the wings.
Bonar for Atley

for Mahony we have ford waiting in the wings who applies pressure but also wins the ball in the air

Bonar for Atley

I like the idea of Atu or even Polec for atley , closer to a like for like. That said, I’d like to see lazarro play the atley role

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I find it hard to believe we are playing in Melbourne next week, which would rule out Cunners at the least.

If in Melbourne then of course Cunnington comes in, I want to see Polec as well. Xerri for Campbell, maybe. We are desperate for Bonar, but not sue if ready. Ford would be nice as well as would Atu. Options options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let Tarrant have the first go, as Ben has said before he takes on the best forward.. :laughv1:
Tarrant has been only OK to poor since he has come back in. Let's try him forward as we all know we need another tall forward to help out Larkey. He may be cooked as it happens to all players and I want to see what happens when we have another competitive tall. Taz will compete, that we know.

Campbell should come in.

Walker to their McKay and free up our McKay to play the interceptor. Walker has completely negated everyone he has played on for months but generates little. McKay talking marks up the field and banging us forward.

Let's attack, change it up and go for broke.

It's a fixed financial sanction.

Jeremy McGovern, West Coast Eagles has been charged with Tripping Tarryn Thomas, North Melbourne, during the fourth quarter of the Round 17 match between the West Coast Eagles and North Melbourne played at Optus Stadium on Monday July 12, 2021.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Tripping (Fixed Financial Sanction). The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

View attachment 1180433

I don't think Tripping is automatically a fixed financial sanction. Mark Keane from Collingwood copped a week for a trip earlier in the year.

I know it’s wishful thinking. However, if Sydney could roll out Logan McDonald in R1, why can’t we wheel out Comben against Carlton?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's played half a reserves scratch match in near on 2 seasons is why.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back