Preview Round 19, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, 24 July @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's in? Who's out?

Cunnington, Anderson, Polec all probably ready to come back.

Zurhaar's shoulder, Mahoney's injury - does it stack up after the Bombers game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jy will cop a fine but that stuff should be suspendable no matter if it was Devon or not

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGovern copped a fine last week.
Jys seemed more of a trip than a reflex stick out the leg thing though.

I don’t want him out but I don’t like seeing it

Yeah I think Xerri needs a spell but he’s good for forward balance
I agree . I much rather Campbell right now until Comben hopefully plays 2-3 games before end of the season .
I hope I’m wrong but I’m starting to think X is just playing to what he’s 70 something draft pick was & will be just a backup ruck/forward (at best) once Edwards comes into the side permanently in couple of years .

Out: Atu, Mahony (inj), ?
In: Cunnington, Anderson, Polec

Jy will cop a fine for his trip.
Stiff on Atu. He played just the last 15 mins and still had almost as many ratings points for the game as Atley.
I would rather give Atu another run and drop Atley.

We should win next week with Cunners back. Carlton are rubbish

Jy will cop a fine but that stuff should be suspendable no matter if it was Devon or not

It's a fixed financial sanction.

Jeremy McGovern, West Coast Eagles has been charged with Tripping Tarryn Thomas, North Melbourne, during the fourth quarter of the Round 17 match between the West Coast Eagles and North Melbourne played at Optus Stadium on Monday July 12, 2021.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Tripping (Fixed Financial Sanction). The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

1626587177029.png

It's a fixed financial sanction.

Jeremy McGovern, West Coast Eagles has been charged with Tripping Tarryn Thomas, North Melbourne, during the fourth quarter of the Round 17 match between the West Coast Eagles and North Melbourne played at Optus Stadium on Monday July 12, 2021.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Tripping (Fixed Financial Sanction). The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.
There you go, never knew that

Drop Atley finally and give Atu a run, if not Hayden if he’s fit.

No idea who we can bring in Mahoney, we really don’t have many types like him waiting in the wings.
A goer with pace, puts on pressure and handy around the goals. Spicer, but not sure he's ready yet.

A goer with pace, puts on pressure and handy around the goals. Spicer, but not sure he's ready yet.

Ed

Ok.

Rationale is the boys need a freshen up to hit the Geelong and tigers game. Assuming the games in Melbourne so anyone can play.

With that in mind:

Out In

LDU (managed) Cunners

Simpkin (managed) Anderson

Thomas (managed) Polec

Mahoney (inj) Ford

If Tazz needs a week or more, Young comes in

If Zurhaar needs a week, Atu comes in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back