Preview Round 19, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, 24 July @ 1:45pm

Screenshot_20210722-182351_AFL.jpg

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lazzaro out is a dislike.
Laz did enough to keep his spot i thought . Desperately unlucky.
Hope he doesn’t become our version of an easy drop target & revolving door . It’s a great way of killing a kid’s confidence & kill off his career super quick .
This is something that nuff nuff of a coach we used to have would do .

Laz did enough to keep his spot i thought . Desperately unlucky.
Hope he doesn’t become our version of an easy drop target & revolving door . It’s a great way of killing a kid’s confidence & kill off his career super quick .
This is something that nuff nuff of a coach we used to have would do .
I get what you’re saying but who would he go in for?

AFL is a ruthless sport

Its a Process

All Australian
Mar 28, 2011
Nsw
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well, Noble seems to feel Polec isn’t required.

At all.
Seems that way. At only 28 and with 3-4 years (theoretically) of really top end football left in him you’d think we want him back in sooner rather than later, especially if we think we are losing Froggy next year.
Be interesting to see if Jared pushes through it and has a good pre-season, there is a spot for him if he wants it.

Am I the only one who thinks Tarrant is as not a big of a loss as it seems? Like yeah he is an integral part of our backline but McKay has proven that he can do it on his own?? Dixon, Hawkins, ect

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not a fan of Atu in for Lazzaro

jed also I would have given another week off and was a perfect opportunity to play Ford in mahonys role

It’s funny that you put those two together….Think Lazzaro has a bit to offer, though he needs to get a bit more uncompromising when it’s his turn. Atu has an admirable commitment to go, even when it’s unnecessary.

travelli

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Am I the only one who thinks Tarrant is as not a big of a loss as it seems? Like yeah he is an integral part of our backline but McKay has proven that he can do it on his own?? Dixon, Hawkins, ect
He's had a long term injury at the wrong age.

I've got no doubt he'll bounce back, but he is not indispensable anymore

Back