Game Day Round 19, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, 24 July @ 1:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
its game day so:
Coach Emeritus Scamper
17219.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

The season has evolved to the point that my expectations are we win this game.

Sure there are reasons why we might not. But my expectations are we can over come that and win anyway.

Not going to put up a margin but I think we'll be pulling away in the last rather than scrambling.

If this occurs I truly think that Harry out saves Teague. The bloke is in all sorts of trouble with that factional shitbox club.

Win this and the door is ajar that we don't win the spoon.

Intothewind

Team Captain
Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Today is a bit of a dilemma, we lose either way.

So to make it better, message your Carlton mates and ask them "please beat us today as we want the #1 draft pick".

At least this stuffs up their bragging if they win, and if they lose they'll be self destructing anyway

Footys got so complicated.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Derby County FC
Absolutely love Jed, we're a different side with him in, it's expected for him to fluff a pass or two - but the blocks he'll put on for LDU and Thomas will have them flying out of the centre unimpeded, if he's out of form let him focus on ruining Walsh or Cripps' day.

We'll miss Mahoney, curious to see if Noble plays Atu forward in his place

VERY interested to see if McKay immediately returns to his pre-Tarrant form

Another big Stevo game would be great, and for Curtis to build on his work from last week

Still think we win, 2 goals-ish.

So to make it better, message your Carlton mates and ask them "please beat us today as we want the #1 draft pick".

At least this stuffs up their bragging if they win, and if they lose they'll be self destructing anyway

Winning isn't losing, and there's an upside if we do lose. We win either way.

Love some Saturday football 😍.

Very interested with how we approach the midfield group today with Cunners, Jed, Jy, LDU & TT. It’s hard to see many opportunities popping up for Phillips & Stevo.

Cunners having a well deserved week off with Jed back and Harry out. Add our recent record against Carlton and we have every reason to be confident. I expect to win.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

I remember the days when Carlton supporters would brag about winning premierships. Now they brag about beating the bottom placed team.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back