Game Day Round 19, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, 24 July @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the Harry Mackay out helps but can’t help & be a bit concerned on what the blues will bring with a forward line named under 6Ft.
Hopefully this last minute out does not derail any of our back 6 plans we had in the lead up this week to covet their forwards.
Even with Taz out , we look slightly tall & heavy with BUckets & Josh Walker still back there . Perhaps BMac stays back to cover one of their (only) resting ruckman & Josh goes forward at some stage ? It’s amazing what intrigue this one out for the blues creates to today’s contest. Perhaps the blues throw in a usual tallish back 6 defender up forward?
I reckon we are into our eye balls in this one .
C3FBEF7F-DC08-4D54-81A7-86DF4813B908.jpeg My 8 month pup “Archer” thinks too !
Go Roos !

I also saw pre game routine that the bull likes to take his dog to Arden and meet up with LMac and I think Curtis if I can remember??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carn North!
Anyone remember the bloke that used to stand in the outer at Arden St, just past the Social Club fence. He usually drank those extra large cans. As he got more and more pissed he would scream Care Norffffffff - but the Norffffff became wetter and wetter as they game wore on. By 3/4 time it would be like the parting of the Red Sea as there seemed to be nobody in front of him as you would certainly get a shower of fosters and spit. As kids we would sometimes collect the cans and build a platform to stand on to watch the game.

No late changes for #AFLBluesNorth

Medical substitutes
carltonfc - Marc Murphy
@NMFCOfficial - Jared Polec

Don’t know enough about the Blues to know if them going small is genius or if they’re being forced into it and this impacts their chances, punters still prefer them, I’m hoping our improvement is consistent and presents today, if it does I hope I’m not drinking the kool aid when I say we should win by 5-6 goals. Go Roos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back