Game Day Round 19 2021 vs Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats too good at defending the whole ground. The odd fast break but our movement is laboured. Our fwd 50 looks like Myers on boxing day and yet theirs is full of holes and space. We need midfield goals, just like we did in the GF.

THEY ARE THE FUTURE AARTS AND GEORGE ARE NOT
Wtf is with the all caps melt?

Playing players before they are ready does more harm than good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now did I say they are no good? I said there not playing that well we are making them look good. So on your theory, they were 3rd we were first Do you also know that we have 15 premiership players out there right now? So yeah we got injuries but is it an excuse the way we are playing I don't think so.

15? So, there’s 22 to a team and we are down Soldo, Dusty, K Mac, Broad, Vlaustin, Houli, Prestia, Balta. Whose maths is out to start with? And how CC6F200A-F88E-465F-BDBA-66FC637100D1.png many they missing? So again, you expect players under 15 games to compete with these guys? Maybe this will help -

Our skills may be off but * me a lot of you are throwing baby's out. At least there is effort from the team. We are like 7 Premiership players down and missing a lot of our key players. I can hack this loss as it was always going to happen with our outs but at least players are having a crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back