Game Day Round 19 2021 vs Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you were add up individual player votes on these autopsy pages for each game this season Pickett's tally would in top 5 highest, no doubt. So stop bashing him.

Dont think we play finals with this whacking! Even if we do we will embarrass ourselves
Its hard to swallow a flag team fall so quickly! I know there are injuries but its never been issue last 4 years!

guess reload and hope we get better nezt year!

sadly cotch is done! Hangup skip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchin's fall from grace is one of the biggest I've seen.

He's not even that old. He's what..31? That's Dangerfield age yet Cotchin looks 40 out there

It's been obvious for longer than just today.
Slow ... no penetration in his kick ... a liability defensively.
He'll call it quits. He's a proud man and he has never left to prove. He's been a pillar.

Where's Livinski ;) Will be talking him up again because 'he kicked a goal', like two weeks ago when he did nothing.
He kicked a goal .. said with all the conviction of Dale Kerrigan's, 'I dug a hole'.
Fine achievement.

Page 57. You took your time turning up. Just waiting for the result to be confirmed?

Miss an easy goal, kick a point, geelong take the ball up the other end and score in the blink of an eye. Story of today's game. We are officially a joke again. Injuries don't excuse missing goals from dead in front

Saddest part is that some refuse to acknowledge that some of these 'premiership stars' are so far off the pace and their efforts in '21 are like chalk and cheese to '17 etc. Tells me that some of them were not that influential to the success anyways. Case in point: Castagna.
People need to understand these stars have been in the system for a long time they just can't keep going. They have been fantastic to get us where we got to but like everything in life nothing lasts.

One of many things we have bungled this year, going into a season with 1 ruckmen on our list.

Complete madness.
We literally drafted a 21 year old ruck who was ready to play at SR level and the best ruck going around the lesser comp last year

Finals ? Ha stop it, we are the worst team in the competition. Our skills are just deplorable we are literally embarrassing.
I can’t recall playing a team as bad as we are playing for years and that includes Gold Coast.
This is a shameful day.
LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back