Autopsy Round 19, 2021: West Coast v St.Kilda *SHARMAN DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

That it. 19 rounds of the 2021 season done. Can we say that we have seen growth as a team?

The self inflicted wounds, the inaccuracy, the leadership or lack thereof, coaching presence.

The kids have been alright, and some games have been phenomenal. But I’m sorry, we are lacking professionalism. And it is exhausting to watch the same things happen time and time again.

Yes we have injuries, but just think about how many games we have thrown away this season. This was no exception, a good 4th qtr, but no exception. Long’s poster a killer in hindsight aye.

Massive sigh. 4 rounds left to show something to the record breaking 55,000 members. That 4th Qtr a god send compared to when we just checked out of games earlier this year.

On the plus side, had a feeling King would kick a sneaky 5+ again, against the Eagles. Good on him, great dukes. He is a star.

Go Saints

Max King has arrived.

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

And they say Oscar Allen is Better than King......

Would Rather see Heath in the Ruck over Hunter
Kent out for Higgins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King dominant with a best on performance is great to see.
Took a few a bit too long to get involved, right there in the contest all the way but just lacking that last bit to get over the top.
Expected as much with the quality of players we had out.
Youngsters continue to impress, think I've said it almost every week but Connolly and Byrnes just look like legit footballers so we have a bit to look forward to from them.

Incredibly disappointed that our season is over, but fmd I’m proud of this performance.

With the ins we had to have, and the things that have gone against us, it was a fantastic fight. West Coast were excellent.

This will be the game we look back on as the making of Max King. Jones with an incredible game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Max King > Plugger.

That is a ******* travesty of justice, so many of their goals came from just absurd free kicks.

They're the most infuriating team, the pure arrogance of putting a spud on King.

Just a complete waste of space if the eagles play finals, just a bunch of squib, down hill arseholes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back