Game Day Round 19, 2022: North v Hawthorn, 23 July 2022, 1.45pm @ Blundstone Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel way too confident, super buzzed and think we have a good win. 👐

One of those games where I'll be playing at the same time so won't know the result until I pull my phone out of my footy bag at 4:30.

Hopefully not in for a rude shock. Really want to win.

Finn to have 25 touches, 5 tackles and a goal.
I was meant to double up today from 10:30 till 2:30 for my club so glad I decided not to both because playing 8 quarters of footy sucks and the fact I can now watch it.

It’s a cloudy but calm day here in Hobart and should be around 15 degrees. I checked out the ground at the captains run yesterday and it looked in great nick.

Around 250 people there to watch the boys yesterday, I managed to get Sammy to sign my copy of Relentless. 👍

Lots of pics with the players as well but I could not spot Scrimmers anywhere and I must admit I had no idea who a bloke was who stopped to say hello, turns out it was Phillips.

Norf always has a way of giving us grief.
Still can’t believe their President thinks they’re only 2yrs away from finals.
They really are delusional!!
Yet they ask for a priority pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're better at both ends of the ground, so unless the North midfield gets completely hold of us then we should come out victorious.
Even if they do, they'll need a lot of midfielder goals from outside 50m to get up. We're considerably better at each end & should get it done.

Best wishes to Tarryn Thomas on your audition with HFC.

With a good showing today & a bit of luck, you could be playing in an AFL side as soon as next year!

Best wishes to Tarryn Thomas on your audition with HFC.

With a good showing today & a bit of luck, you could be playing in an AFL side as soon as next year!

Would be in his best interests to turn in a shocker and show North he's of little value, all the while ensuring the future team gets a win.

Think it will be another game where I will need to remove all throwable objects within reach.

Would love to see a repeat of the PA game but we do seem to struggle against this mob lately

Let's get this don't. Wont be easy.
Finn to LDU or Simpkin.
Better would be release a fake story that Clarko is going to GWS, that would take the wind out of their sails. I fear they are going to be 'up and about' because they believe Clarko is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back