Votes Round 19, 2022: West Coast v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Crouch
3 Sinclair
3 Steele
3 Windhager
1 Butler

Tough on Steele, he literally had the most possessions that he's ever had in a match and was huge when we needed our leaders to step up.

Tough on Steele, he literally had the most possessions that he's ever had in a match and was huge when we needed our leaders to step up.

I wouldn't say it's tough, more a compliment on Crouch's match. If they hadn't mentioned Steele got career best numbers I would've given Crouch BOG too. Sincs was up there as well but didn't feel as impactful later on. Butler could've had 7 or 8 goals, got burnt a few times and made some excellent runs, I could only manage one vote for him though. Paton gets a vote for the number of times he put his body in the hole and got crunched. It's good to finally have some thought go into the votes, I think the votes since the bye are worth about a quarter of the other matches.

4 Steele
4 Crouch
2 Sinclair
2 Ross
1 Butler
1 Windhager
1 Paton

I wouldn't say it's tough, more a compliment on Crouch's match. If they hadn't mentioned Steele got career best numbers I would've given Crouch BOG too. Sincs was up there as well but didn't feel as impactful later on. Butler could've had 7 or 8 goals, got burnt a few times and made some excellent runs, I could only manage one vote for him though. Paton gets a vote for the number of times he put his body in the hole and got crunched. It's good to finally have some thought go into the votes, I think the votes since the bye are worth about a quarter of the other matches.

4 Steele
4 Crouch
2 Sinclair
2 Ross
1 Butler
1 Windhager
1 Paton

I thought Steele was huge. I had the opposite impression, I knew Crouch had big numbers but his impact late when the whips started cracking didn't seem as huge. Steele had 30 to 3/4 time and I thought he'd be spent.....he stepped up and was at every contest and the bottom of every scrimmage. He must have read how we think he's not much of a leader because he lead like a mofo and zero pissy behaviour. Played a warriors game.

5 - Steele
4 - Crouch
2 - Sinclair
1 - Ross
1 - Wood
1 - Windhanger
1 - Butler

Last edited:
5 Steele - Was about to get to every contest and gather Career High 40, also lead well which is an improvement
4 Crouch - The Pig in the middle who wore every tackle and helped provide blocks, tackling was superb
3 Butler - Was the most consistent forward all day and helped snags with his goals
2 Membrey - The only forward who played 4 quarters, moved well as always and got reward for effort
1 Windhager - Kept their best mid to 4 disposals for the match, 2 for the first half for full time middle. Also got forward and had intercepts and clearances leading to goals.

5 Steele
4 Crouch
3 Sinclair
2 Butler
1 Windhager

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butler
Steele
Crouch
Windhager
Membrey

Butler in everything, don't know how you could play a better game as a forward really. Crouch is now our 2nd most important player behind steele, so consistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back