Game Day Round 19 @ AO - GFG vs HGH

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5_26_17_shrug-thumb-640xauto-999241.gif

The Cats are hot faves right now for the flag. In the past they have been suspect under high pressure on the ball carrier. We bring that pressure we have a chance. Play like last week with little or no pressure /low tackle count ,this will get ugly. Toss a coin which Port turns up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong fans are concerned this is a massive danger game and that we’ll have steeled ourselves for a big one and come out firing, etc.

The alternate universe the east lives in must be an amazing place.

Geelong fans are concerned this is a massive danger game and that we’ll have steeled ourselves for a big one and come out firing, etc.

The alternate universe the east lives in must be an amazing place.

Those 2 home and away wins against them since 2007 have really scarred them haven't they.

Speaking of which, we've got that f***head Russell today and we're playing against his team to boot. Going to be nauseating.
That'll make it 5 of the last 6 Port games wtih der-wayne calling on pox pooty. Curse the absolute muppet(s) who assign the commentators to games, will be the only bad thing about going to the Precinct this arvo. Maybe I'll ask the staff to mute the TV & play the 5AA call, otherwise I might even listen on the phone.

Speaking of which, we've got that f***head Russell today and we're playing against his team to boot. Going to be nauseating.

There's at least a 75% chance We've got wankstain Russell for any game over the past decade. I hate him almost a smuch as Hinkley for ruining my enjoyment of the game

There's at least a 75% chance We've got wankstain Russell for any game over the past decade. I hate him almost a smuch as Hinkley for ruining my enjoyment of the game

Between the record GF loss, the 483 other losses against Geelong, the ex Geelong player and fanboy commentator every week and the ex Geelong player and fanboy coach for a decade, that town really has overextended itself in its pursuit of ruining our football fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back