Game Day Round 19 @ AO - GFG vs HGH

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew is a very average footballer. His continued losing of contests tonight pissed me off no end. Along with Farrell, Jonas, Clurey, DBJ and Aliir, he was a massive liability. You either play as a hard midfielder or piss off. Atkins and Guthrie made him look the SANFL player he is.
He's average but he kept Dangerfield honest. There's more average footballers than him in this s**t club

* was hoping you would beat those flogs
The thing to take from it is that the Cats are still a side who melt under the finals like intensity we brought in the first and third quarters. Its why they haven't won a flag since 2011. If the Dees (or Lions, Pies or Dockers) can bring that for four quarters they'll bomb out.

That 3rd quarter was the coaching box and a few players stepping up to the plate. People continue to scapegoat Ken, but have a look at how many passengers we have week in and week out. The list isn't as good as everyone seems to think it is. 10 years is long enough, but the coach really has done a pretty good job with the players at his disposal.
Yeah right

Farrell is a rubbish football player and is genuinely worse than Nathan Lonie in contested situations

He may not be soft but I have never seen a worse player at handling body conta
Farrell is a rubbish football player and is genuinely worse than Nathan Lonie in contested situations

He may not be soft but I have never seen a worse player at handling body contact.
Nope. Nowhere near Lonie level. That last one, he copped an elbow/arm to the head

Drew is a very average footballer. His continued losing of contests tonight pissed me off no end. Along with Farrell, Jonas, Clurey, DBJ and Aliir, he was a massive liability. You either play as a hard midfielder or piss off. Atkins and Guthrie made him look the SANFL player he is.

For me it's how genuinely dumb our young players are

Rozee and Powell Pepper bombs into a streaming forward line.

Georgiades for some reason deciding to center a kick.

McEntee with the lazy as * in the back tackle... It's 2022 how the * do you not swing your body to tackle someone.

Butters with the dive on the boundary instead of collecting the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back