Game Day Round 19 Brisbane Lions v Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christensen has finished off games well a few times this year

I agree with Fagan :D

I wonder if we've taken the selfless message to the next level? Quite a few instances since we've hit our purple patch where we've shared where it hasn't been the best option.
Really though every player should be stagnant after a mark like that 25 out.

Frees now 20-18. It's evened up with bad frees like that

As it happens in every single game. If the Umps have an unbalanced shocker in the first they even it up in the second. It's inorganic and patently obvious their calls aren't just from adjudicating how they see it during play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayno and Sandy is a truly nauseating combo. Couldn't possibly make this game harder to enjoy if they tried. However, Sandy would have to be the biggest w***er in the game. You're not verbose or learned mate, you're a plonker.

I wonder if we've taken the selfless message to the next level? Quite a few instances since we've hit our purple patch where we've shared where it hasn't been the best option.
Really though every player should be stagnant after a mark like that 25 out.
I guess it's easy for us to call it but you're right. From there, just take the mark and stop.

Dwayno and Sandy is a truly nauseating combo. Couldn't possibly make this game harder to enjoy if they tried. However, Sandy would have to be the biggest w***er in the game. You're not verbose or learned mate, you're a plonker.

I'd say he is verbose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back