Opinion Round 19 Changes vs. St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I want CROZIER OUT

waste of space
Playing Ballas' role is freaking hard, for some reason. Like he took everything from Ballas' form and turned it into his. Every time Croizer comes in into the wing/forward role he is pretty handy, his left kick is such a confident one- back him from the left pocket anyday.

EDIT: rgauci beat me to it..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching their replay this morn against GC, gee they looked lethargic. Was kinda keen on em against the Hawks until I actually watched the GC game. As we've shown, hard to snap out of lethargy in an AFL week..

Hawks easy.

With three ruckman it's almost odds on to be Sandi rested

We typically bring a travelling ruck as an emergency but don't play them - we've done it most of the games this year. So history says the odds are we'll go in with the two named rucks as is.

We typically bring a travelling ruck as an emergency but don't play them - we've done it most of the games this year. So history says the odds are we'll go in with the two named rucks as is.

Have we done this the whole year, can you remember? Seems like a waste.

Sweet Weller will probably be the sub again but that's fine. Sutty was a sub on and off for ages. Neale a few times too. At the end if the day if Wellers for is strong he will get a full game soon enough.

Blakely IMO has been as impressive but in and under mustn't be what Ross requires. Conner has seriously quick hands though.

wowpllkt2n.jpg
Plugger35 i laughed out loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back