Prediction Round 19: Changes Vs Sydney + pre-match discussion

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Acres out. NOD in. Young also a notable in with Taberner.

Swans maybe trying to stretch us with a swag of tall forwards in, with Reid, MacDonald et al.

1626942397533.png

Boppo

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sth Freo
You would think Meek is a must with Darcy being iffy. Crowden the Medi sub, he knows his role. Would like Walker to be mentioned on half back and Tucker on the bench, he isn't a half back.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Acres has only played a couple of poor games whereas Tucker hasn't played well at all. Hope he's moved up the ground away from half back.
Yeah I'm quite surprised he's the one that's been axed, he's been fine outside of a couple of games this year. There's been much worse performers.

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
Acres a bit unlucky.

Tucker is so slow both speed and decision making. We must be trying to up his trade value gifting him games like we did Marcus Drum before he left.

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Would that work? What are Fremantle's tall defensive stocks like?
Be relying on system a lot. Logue who is listed as KPD #2 is more about power and speed than height. Once you go past Logue, it's Ryan relying on his footy smarts to win contests.

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
That’s it ?

Acres is the only one dropped

There there boys , not to worry

Come in and get out of the rain and I’ll make you all a nice cup of Milo

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Midnite65

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Philadelpia 76'ers
Would have liked us to be a bit more ruthless with the outs, i.e. Tucker and Henry to start given how poor they were last week. The best chance we have to keep improving is players not getting comfortable with them thinking there is no one to take their place.

Back