Prediction Round 19: Changes Vs Sydney + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Acres a bit unlucky.

Tucker is so slow both speed and decision making. We must be trying to up his trade value gifting him games like we did Marcus Drum before he left.
Tuckers not slow by any stretch. Not sure who you are watching. He was in our top 5 for max speed in the GPS measurements only a year ago.

Tuckers not slow by any stretch. Not sure who you are watching. He was in our top 5 for max speed in the GPS measurements only a year ago.
Lot can change in a year he did have that big hamstring injury which is clearly restricting his speed and his brain capacity to move the ball

I’m a bit surprised NOD has come in. I’ve watched a lot of Peel and when you saw a guy like Walker running around despite the fact he didn’t get a lot of the ball (~15 possies), his speed, balance and clean hands just stood out and you knew he could play at a higher level. I must admit I haven’t see that in NOD…..hope I’m wrong

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a bit surprised NOD has come in. I’ve watched a lot of Peel and when you saw a guy like Walker running around despite the fact he didn’t get a lot of the ball (~15 possies), his speed, balance and clean hands just stood out and you knew he could play at a higher level. I must admit I haven’t see that in NOD…..hope I’m wrong

He won't play, just an emergency

Good to see him getting closer to the squad though

He might be ok without the ball but with the footy he seems very one sided, slow and not decisive.

Need a fair response from some fringe 22 guys this week, or why bother playing them over kids.

Shultz been goalless for a month
Tucker had an absolute stinker last week, hopefully moving to wing and responds
Colyer been serviceable most the year, but a poor month and fades in and out too much.

Given Acres and Lobb are both out and that's kind of our entire second ruck team, Meek must be in

I think Banfield (who is a little taller and looks like he has a better leap than Acres) can take the Acres roll and we have Meek as medical sub in case Darcy can’t get through the match

I think Banfield (who is a little taller and looks like he has a better leap than Acres) can take the Acres roll and we have Meek as medical sub in case Darcy can’t get through the match

Acres is taller than Banfied, but doesn't seem to "play tall".

We're not wasting the medical sub on a ruck. Meek's either in the 22 or an emergency and you back Darcy to play out the game.

I had to check at one point whether Banfield was playing. I think it was early in the last quarter. At which point he had recorded 2 possessions. He finished with 2 possessions in 105 mins of game time.

After commentators went on about why he wasn’t playing earlier and how brilliant a player he is during the Hawthorn game it was a bit a fall from Grace. I think he must have climbed back on top of a roof in Albany because he went MIA against Geelong.

I actually think we are a sneaky chance to pinch this game here.

There must be a let down coming for them eventually. Young team, long time on the road, facing uncertainty and adversity. Chance for them to take a breath coming against a lower rated team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back