Toast Round 19 = Collingwood 80-76 Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

At least you know he won’t ask about the ingredients if you just say, “Eat it. It’s good for you”.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Actually he is a pretty good brother. Used to take me to Collingwood games when I was very young.

Although as we got older, I remember going to an E v C game and we were winning and he said he was stepping out but he actually left the ground. Lucky I was with friends. Has mellowed considerably since then.

I dunno if this was mentioned or pointed out already in this thread.... but this is one of our media guys and he does the player interviews yeah? Has any of the photos he took been released? He was in the most perfect ground level position.

View attachment 1457942
Looks like the lens he had on his camera was too close to the action. A telephoto lens would not get a full body shot of sir Jamie from that distance.

EDIT: Looks like he was reaching into his bag to get a wider lens. I wonder if he had time to change.

This is him!

I dunno if this was mentioned or pointed out already in this thread.... but this is one of our media guys and he does the player interviews yeah? Has any of the photos he took been released? He was in the most perfect ground level position.

View attachment 1457942
Watching the game and the bazillion replays he would’ve taken heaps of snaps kicking for that goal and the celebration.

Actually he is a pretty good brother. Used to take me to Collingwood games when I was very young.

Although as we got older, I remember going to an E v C game and we were winning and he said he was stepping out but he actually left the ground. Lucky I was with friends. Has mellowed considerably since then.

That’s good to here. Family is the most important thing

I remember growing up there were 3 of us 2 x Pies & 1 x Tigers. Tiger would always come to Pies games but we wouldn’t go to a Tigers game

In the end after 7 years he slowly changed to the pies

I can confirm he hates Tigers with a passion and is mad Collingwood

Job done! ( he was young of course)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The salt from the football world is becoming delicious.

The neutrals have resorted to bringing up the Dom Sheed goal from 2018 GF to try and bring the finals down... they can't deal with how many games we've won in a row.

How many is it again?

The salt from the football world is becoming delicious.

The neutrals have resorted to bringing up the Dom Sheed goal from 2018 GF to try and bring the finals down... they can't deal with how many games we've won in a row.

How many is it again?
It really is quite funny. On the one hand, they're all claiming that we're pretenders and nothing to worry about, yet on the other they literally cannot stop posting about us. Hard to reconcile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1457942
Yes, some are posted in the club’s twitter feed.

I think Bucks and Willo were slightly quicker but only because there was noone else capable of kicking or winning their own ball that night :(

Also nice to see our current defensive coach and Carlton's coach get torched by Willo

That's the one.
Remember it like it was yesterday.
Another quality video from our very own MARS.

View attachment 1457942

Did he take the instagram photos of Jamie and Naicos celebrating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back