Preview Round 19: Collingwood vs Essendon, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Sunday 24/07/2022 @ 3:20 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiguelM

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Except Moore is playing but the other 2 are handy outs.

Who takes Elliott? He's due to tear a game apart. Kelly is the obvious one for me, Elliott is way more dangerous than a Ginnivan who shouldn't get his head high frees any konger.
Elliott is just a pure footballer. Second, third efforts, reads the game well.

Ginnivan has skill but not in the same league., bit of a figjam & could easily fade out of the game, gets run off too easily.

If Elliott had stayed injury free throughout his career he would be up there with Pendles.

Except Moore is playing but the other 2 are handy outs.

Who takes Elliott? He's due to tear a game apart. Kelly is the obvious one for me, Elliott is way more dangerous than a Ginnivan who shouldn't get his head high frees any konger.

Kelly will own Elliot just like he monstered everyone he's played on in the last month.

at least i hope

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
We certainly get the Pies at a good time - no De Goey, Grundy or Darcy Moore - possibly their 3 best players. We need to keep tabs on Daicos & Sidebum - if we can limit their impact then we are every chance to win this game...
Moore is playing, he played last week too, Grundy hasn’t played for months and they’ve just won 8 in a row, De Goey only one game in the last month or so as well.

Agree they are gettable but got nothing to do with those players you mentioned.

Ginnivan has skill but not in the same league., bit of a figjam & could easily fade out of the game, gets run off too easily.

If Elliott had stayed injury free throughout his career he would be up there with Pendles.
Yeah quality player

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

Quality player but not sure he would’ve got to pendles level

Feb 28, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Matchups are interesting this week.

I can see Guelfi playing a defence role on Daicos.

No idea who Caldwell tags. Collingwood don’t really have a standout on baller worth tagging, and I can’t see him shifting position.

Jul 6, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Pacers
Their most damaging players switch positions a lot so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't go with a tag as it would allow collingwood to dictate and pull our zone apart. Neale and Miller were at lot more straightforward tags for Caldwell because they were always on ball, but no reason Caldwell can't just look after someone at a stoppage as he's done in previous weeks - we've had a good setup there which has enabled Shiel to do his thing so I hope they stick with it.

Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back