Round 19 Discussion (dedicated to gutsroy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answerth was my equal highest Def score. :)

T-Rex was my DEF line’s Cornboy, Sicily passable. Rest went like busteds.
But Manswerth and Baby John both demonstrated the clutch gene for some holders covering for Thighs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Answerth was my equal highest Def score. :)
Don't remind me about Anstud's score, bloody had Logue on field instead of him. Copping Impey's ACL would have been a lot easier to deal with if Hawks didn't play early Saturday and Friday for the next 3 weeks... FML

T-Rex was my DEF line’s Cornboy, Sicily passable. Rest went like busteds.
But Manswerth and Baby John both demonstrated the clutch gene for some holders covering for Thighs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T - Rex gets a extra heat lamp and rub on his belly the splendid, reptilian, kentlman he is.

Big footy Div 4 (13th) and Big Footy Div 3 (34th) both above Big Footy Div 1 (41st) and Div 2 (55th)...

View attachment 717541
Tight ship I've run in div 4...

6 of us in the top 1.1k.

eqwkRwf.png

It has been a great year in SC for BF posters - well done everyone!
I don't recall having seen this many top 1k, and most posters within 5k
Last year was a big struggle, stevebbb & myself were forced to aim to finish within top 10k; but, only one of us succeeded :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpies Div1 ranked 5!

#5 in the country? That’s bloody huge, well done!
Any cash in it for you?
From memory, they had some crazy thing with prizes for top rd 1 aggregates or something.

Managed 2401 which is better than recent but the freefall continues, did largely expect this, having none of Macrae, Bont, Oliver or Marshall was the downfallView attachment 717828

No trades left I assume ......great effort though for most of the year

Could some luck turn it around ?

Managed 2401 which is better than recent but the freefall continues, did largely expect this, having none of Macrae, Bont, Oliver or Marshall was the downfallView attachment 717828
Scratch Oliver and Bont. Got them and going backwards as well.
Its the M&M's
Marshall and Macrae.
With hindsight we all needed both those two.

Great season though regardless how it finishes up. Well done. Hellova ride :thumbsu:

Major props. Amazing consistency throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back