Round 19 Discussion & Vent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Titch 94 (c), Heeney 78, Franklin 68, JPK 47. What a ******* fantastic start to the round :mad:

Traded Newman, still have Lloyd, Titch captain with his first non-ton of the year, heeney and JPK sub par... What a cluster f**k

Everyone else's venting stories are making me feel better about my shitfest of a team :)

Bring in Sidebottom and Zerret thinking "ok , let's have a crack at the top 200 this week " then Heeney , Hanners and JJK serve up that slop , Lloyd pulls out and Titch as Captain ...

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIDEEEEEEE

Stoked with 113 from Roughead (still in my forward line F6) He would've been Sidebottom if Steeles break even was lower but I've held off til its worth it.
Paid off.

As a non Titch owner, I'll appreciate his price drop and may consider him this week.

383/4 + C

Literally want to delete my team after that start.

I'm going to have to hold JPK to get rid of rookies and I bet that will bite me.

547/6+C the Swans field kicking has gone to s**t in the last 3 weeks and all the +6's with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conor Blakely done for the day, I'll be lucky to crack 1500. Fwark DT. If I need to trade him and JPK next week I'm cooked.

Yeah I'm done. How do you delete team, anyone know?

Traded Newman to Blakely
Titch captain
Played Glass and benched Zorko.

Blakely done, * this game. Every week I bring an inform player in they get injured or score half their average. Couple this with a disastrous night last night I'm done.

Blakely's back on. Can't say I've ever dislocated a shoulder, but I imagine that playing out a footy match wouldn't be top of my to do list if it did happen. Good going.

Man I hope he can put a 60+ game together now, will be a top effort after a dislocated shoulder!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back