Round 19 Discussion & Vent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy has been a P.I.T.A this year.
Boak, Selwood, Newnes uninspiring.

Add Kreuzer & Simpson
What a Saturday arvo.

Last edited:
**** off idiot. Blakely was a far better pick than crisp or Hibberd

A bit of a cheap shot because he was injured. I apologize. But I maintain that he wasn't the best option because of his price. Hibberd was approx 100k cheaper. There is no way blakely was going to maintain his last few weeks of scoring. This game is like the stock market, and players' form usually ebbs and flows. I maintain paying 610k for blakely was a mistake when hibberd and crisp has breakevens of around 70 a piece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1054/13 incl. C this is just...no words. And Ryan on the bench. Ryan, who would be my top scorer by 21. Ryan, who would hold first from third place by 44 points. I guess it's fair to assume a 150 from Partington at this point too. *.

1020 from 11 inc C.
Shockers from JPK and Selwood the main contributing factors in that.

Laird, Adams, Witherden, Merrett, Bontempelli, Shuey, Grundy, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Sheed and Yeo to come.

Going to be a horrible round. I can just feel more carnage and tagging to come.

On something like 797 from 8+C

hopefully tomorrow is a high scoring day :rainbow:

great idea putting Partington on the field for Luke Ryan.............he better deliver folks

have one rookie on the field. Pretty sure this round will be my lowest score for the year. $3 million more $$$$$$$ on the field than Round 1. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. Fantasy is BS. My team from 2 weekends ago would've scored more. Newman, Ryan.... :mad:

rnd19_poop.jpg

Last edited:
915 / 11 +C

This is looking like I might score less than one of my bye rounds, ******* fantastic!

Special shout out to the following boys: Blakely 8, JPK 47, Jelwood 59, Franklin 68, Heeney 78 and Newnes 74.

No doubt the shitfest will continue later this afternoon.

After 1 quarter Friday night I thought I was going to really pay for leaving the C on Mitchell and should have jumped off JPK at the first sign of trouble but still 1252/13+C seems meh without being the carnage of some of the teams mentioned here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back