Round 19 Discussion & Vent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting pretty lucky this round in comparison to others. Had to make trades before the Lloyd late out on Friday, if that wasn't the case, I think he would of become Blakely and Ryan would be sitting on my bench with a wasted 138, turn around of 129, fantasy is funny sometimes. Touhy and Shaw need to go, but think I should climb after avoiding most of the carnage, assuming Merrett (C) kills it and Sidebottom turns up.

1918 with a half from Sheed Yeo Rocky Martin Partington to go

How everyone else going?

Somehow managed to fall over the 2k mark with a 2057, thanks to the Brisbane boys who managed some decent scores. Started the round at 495 overall, I'm sure that's set to drop back quite a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished with 2160 so annoyed I had Partington on the field instead of Luke Ryan...you bastards talking him up....grrrr

Finished with 2160 so annoyed I had Partington on the field instead of Luke Ryan...you bastards talking him up....grrrr
Your fault if you've got room to start a 150k first gamer MID on your field at this time of year..

PS, I also played him on field (Zorko on bench)
But scored Lloyd/Ryan E bonus.

1 donut. tons of spuds. 2032. Brutal . Ranking was 310, will be interesting to see where it finishes tonight

"star" studded midfield was a debacle

Titch - 94 (C)
Danger -88
Zerret - 82
Whitfield - 88
Hanners - 59
Kennedy - 47
Murphy - 93
Treloar - 119 (HOORAAYYY! )

the humanity!

Your fault if you've got room to start a 150k first gamer MID on your field at this time of year..

PS, I also played him on field (Zorko on bench)
But scored Lloyd/Ryan E bonus.

I had Brad Crouch on the pine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back